RSI and Bollinger Bands

Hi guys, i'm new here and I am new in forex trading. I am using rsi and bollinger bands as my primary indicators. I buy if the the price hits the lower band and the rsi hits 30 or below. I sell when the price hits the upper band and rsi hits 70 or above. is there any other way to tell when to buy or to sell using those indicators? Please help me out guys.

u can used this 3 indi

also u can use SMA200 to know the trend

just buy when the chart above SMA200 and the arrow is up

and

just sell when the chart bellow SMA200 and the arrow is down

dont use this for sclaping ur win/lose 50-50 if used for sclaping...

please post any coment

For scalping I only use Bolinger Band and TF one minutes....and I used it like playing game. I never loose the game,,, He..he...

how u did it? can u explain it in detail i want to learn?? coz my loose is 85% if im sclaping. its realy good enough if u never loose right? can u teach me..

tankim:
how u did it? can u explain it in detail i want to learn?? coz my loose is 85% if im sclaping. its realy good enough if u never loose right? can u teach me..

Scalping is not a healthy trading style most of the times...

Hi all...

i think the classic methode with RSI and boll band width, one of the best methode that could be making large money...

wongpitoe:
Hi all...i think the classic methode with RSI and boll band width, one of the best methode that could be making large money...

Hi, can you explain this method? Thanks

noiahei:
Hi, can you explain this method? Thanks

Kindly Check the link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/197968

Good Day.

Hi all,

I am looking for mt4 signal of RSI and BB signal, any one can share?

Reason: