I am looking for 2 indicators

I tried using google search engine to find 2 free indicators without success. If somebody has these indicators and is willing to share then share to this post.

1.) dig smart points indicator

2.) Key reversal indicator

If you have something approximately similar, with about the same behaviour is welcomed.

Leontas:
I tried using google search engine to find 2 free indicators without success. If somebody has these indicators and is willing to share then share to this post.

First one looks like any channel (Keltner of Bollinger)

Second one is repainting - even without looking at the code or testing it, it is obvious

Leontas:

Watch this

Files:

I would say the same if catch exactly any top and bottom. Because there is few inaccuracy i am giving the chance to say the truth.

About my friend above, whatever has name holy grail is 100% repainting but i will check it on strategy tester even if believe this.

Leontas:
I would say the same if catch exactly any top and bottom. Because there is few inaccuracy i am giving the chance to say the truth.

There is no indicator that will be able to catch the tops at bottoms accurately. There never will be

Whenever you see such an indicator that draws the tops and bottoms that way in the pas, you can be sure that it is repainting.

I know this, i mean the recalculating indicators can do this.

It doesn't repaint but not accurate despite signals appear on bar(1)

yes mladen is right. there is no such an indicator which catches top & bottom exactly.

But I'm sure mladen will make it someday in near future.

Files:

t2g:
It doesn't repaint but not accurate despite signals appear on bar(1)

yes mladen is right. there is no such an indicator which catches top & bottom exactly.

But I'm sure mladen will make it someday in near future.

If I make it then I will disappear

mladen:
If I make it then I will disappear

with or with out that holy grail,you want run out ?

Reason: