Told you

Told you you're forum would be dying.. layout and colors suck... Doesn’t take a genius to see this coming… Too bad, was a great "familiar" place.

Oh, your first response was that you guys are programmers and not whatever… Ain’t too late to switch back to something different then “joomla”…

Best of luck.

The world is dying!...2012...remember? and your concern is this forum?...

RAMY1:
Told you you're forum would be dying.. layout and colors suck... Doesn’t take a genius to see this coming… Too bad, was a great "familiar" place.

Oh, your first response was that you guys are programmers and not whatever… Ain’t too late to switch back to something different then “joomla”…

Best of luck.

Pava:
The world is dying!...2012...remember? and your concern is this forum?...

lol, good point... Just sucks that’s all. I try and come back, but can't and don't feel like looking for anything here anymore... Trust me i am really trying to adapt, but no go...

And as i can see i am not the only one... Was a great forum.

It's just plain ugly and hard to view and navigate... To bad, there is a lot of valuable info here.

I like the title of the thread , its provocative .

The nostradamus predictions of " RAMY1" indicate that TSD is going down by the end of 2012 , therefore we shall buy FF and sell TSD .

I have to agree RAMY1 have a point here , too many adds on TSD . Where going to a subject became more difficult than placing a trade on news time. You get a reqoute "pop up add " that force me to ignore reading the subject.

RAMY1:
lol, good point... Just sucks that’s all. I try and come back, but can't and don't feel like looking for anything here anymore... Trust me i am really trying to adapt, but no go...

And as i can see i am not the only one... Was a great forum.

It's just plain ugly and hard to view and navigate... To bad, there is a lot of valuable info here.

Nah, not dead or dying, dead now because its Sun. nite some are sleeping, kicking back,etc.

mrtools:
Nah, not dead or dying, dead now because its Sun. nite some are sleeping, kicking back,etc.

Y'a saying you like this new layout/look...

MiniMe:
I like the title of the thread , its provocative .

The nostradamus predictions of " RAMY1" indicate that TSD is going down by the end of 2012 , therefore we shall buy FF and sell TSD .

I have to agree RAMY1 have a point here , too many adds on TSD . Where going to a subject became more difficult than placing a trade on news time. You get a reqoute "pop up add " that force me to ignore reading the subject.

Yes, exactly. Plus i have a 17" monitor. please view this forum from a “17 x 1080p" perspective. Man it really sucks. "Joomla" is all i can say...

And the colors... don't get me started...

Sad actually, this forum was one of my very first learning forum and has a lot of valuable coding and info. Would really be a shame to see it disappear.

Man, really ugly

RAMY1:
Man, really ugly

go get a life please.

if you so much care like you sound, tell me what you have done to keep this one of your so called learning point alive .

you think running a forum like this is beans, own one and lets see what you can offer, afterall competition is good for any discipline

RAMY1:
Y'a saying you like this new layout/look...

Not here for the pretty colors , and really doubt its going anywhere as far as dead is concerned.

This is how TSD looks like when I opened it , no photoshop or anything .

and I don't have wrinkles nor I have any interest in such products

Reason: