My hedge trading

hi all,

i am posting this new method that i have been trading for the last 6 months with consistent profit.

i have been trying many methods for the last 2 years and to my frustration i lost a lot of money but luckly it was micro accounts but still i calculate my losses to exceed $2500.

i am not saying that all the systems are not working. They maybe working for others but they weren't for me.

The things that i found in my 2 years of training. The only reason that i am writing these is for those that are struggling to learn forex might take some hints. Again these are my findings only , it might be wrong but it is real experience.

1. i found that when i used stoplossit was either taken out because it was too close or i lost too much because they were too far away. what i am saying is that i not an expert in setting my stops.

2. when i traded single trades i was supposed to enter a fraction of the market which is supposed to be in the direction of my trade for it to be profitable. i wasn't expert in this either.

3. i could not monitor my trades due to my schedules and my interests.

i later found out the speilers divergence method and i tried it for some time. it taught me many things which i could use to my benefits but there was a weakness in the system according to my usage.

It was that i could not follow the trade positioning schedule that he recommended due to my apprehension of opening too many positions.

The other thing that i saw was the draw down was huge when you are on the wrong side of the trend because the main indicator was divergence indicator but you must subconsiously keep an eye on the trend and if you dont than you have to work your position in order to get out.

at one time i was in a huge drawdown that would just scare all readers if i mentioned, ( i have already mentioned that i was not following the recommended strategy the way it was supposed to be- my fault ).

But it taught me valuable lessons and i tried to look for ways to keep the drawdown to my comfort level.

now in this system i am using an approach to find the turning points of the currency that iam trading.

and iam trading the eurusd and usdchf hedge. it gives me comfort. some may argue that it is same as trading the eurchf which i will not debate beacause they maybe right, but i already said it gives me comfort and i am happy with it. i think that the effect of divergence is exponential.

mind you , i am not using the divergence indicator but the trend of the eurchf to trade the hedge that i mentioned.

i will post live charts to show my trades and to help those who are interested to trade this way. i will show my live account trades.

1 eurusd 1.5 usdchf , sometimes 1 eurusd 2 usdchf.

Files:
q.gif  42 kb

Nice system)

Where indicators?))

ok!

My story is similar to yours, now after 3 years of trading I think I finaly am profitable, anyaway I would like to learn your strategy!

hi

Thanks Teldon fror contributing to this forum , I want to know your indicator and

when to entry and exit market

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

What to do when you are losing?

Hi Teldon,

Look forward to hearing about your system, particularily I am interested how you handle negative trades.

I have tried setting up grids on the eurchf to combat drawdown without much luck.

Teldon,

You have our attention, please provide more explanation.

thanks for all the interest,

if it can help anyone , i couldnt be more happier.

like i mentioned before , i am looking for turning points on the eurchf only, that is my indicator. but i trade the eurusd and usdchf hedge.

now , pinpointing the turning point is not my perk and thats fine with me because i want it to be exactly that for the following reason.

if i enter a pair of position and i start with 0.01 lot @ 10 cents per pip and the direction goes in my favour i will not profit that much. but...

if i enter a pair of positions and the trade goes against me ..... i will check my indicator i.e. eurchf daily chart and see the next possible turning point. i will enter at there my 2nd pair of positions and possibly the 3rd pair od positions.

now, if the trade goes in my favour at the 3rd , i will be extremely profitable at this stage because i can capture 3 levels of market correction....so not knowing the exact turning point is a strength for this strategy while the same is a weakness for other strategies.....in hope i am clear.

now , how do i figure out the turning points ......

i have 4 main indicators

1. center of gravity

2. forex trend

3. 3 level zz

4. 5 ema and 13 ema

Any chance you could make a cohesive explanation of how you trade? I'm pretty sure nobody can figure out at all what you are doing. Can you try to be clear?

hi

you are right dreamliner

need more clear ecplanation..i also cant figure it out!!

reagrds

lodol

If the eurchf is turning up, he's buying both pairs. One hedges the other since they are highly negatively correlated. And then he adds in on retracements.

Reason: