1 Minute Chart Uptrend and Downtrend Indicator

Can someone help me with an indicator that would aid me in identifying solid uptrends and downtrends just before they happen on a 1 minute chart ? MACD seems useful, but I can't seem to tweak the settings correctly to suit my purpose.. I appreciate any feedback to this question in advance..

mike360:
Can someone help me with an indicator that would aid me in identifying solid uptrends and downtrends just before they happen on a 1 minute chart ? MACD seems useful, but I can't seem to tweak the settings correctly to suit my purpose.. I appreciate any feedback to this question in advance..

To identify an existing trend is already difficult, but to identify a trend before it happens seems very difficult...

1 min trend

Hi ,

you probably know that in one min there is alot of noise....

here some good indicators that i use,

Regards

Files:

trend indicators

emmm...

In the ens...you will allways come back to Ma's cross... try 5, 9, 62.

enjoy.

Files:

mike360:

If we knew a way to do that. We would all be rich.

jturns23:
If we knew a way to do that. We would all be rich.

There always has to be one guy like you, huh ? Thanks for your help... Pf..

Thanks

Thanks to the guys that posted actual replies and didn't just post to hear themselves talk..

kotegh:
Hi ,

you probably know that in one min there is alot of noise....

here some good indicators that i use,

Regards

Yea, the noise is rough.. Thanks for your reply..

MT4free.com:
emmm...

In the ens...you will allways come back to Ma's cross... try 5, 9, 62.

enjoy.

Well, yea, MA crosses are pinnacle, but, I already have a technique for that, so I just need a good config for MACD.. Thanks for your reply..

Files:
chart.jpg  94 kb

mike360:
Thanks to the guys that posted actual replies and didn't just post to hear themselves talk..

I did not mean to insult you. I just thought that the question was funny.

jturns23:
I did not mean to insult you. I just thought that the question was funny.

Mike360,

I'll have to back up jturns on this one. What you're asking is a bit out there (you're new right?). I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it.

Here's my attempt at helping you out. Forget about the indicators, and simply trade pivot breaks on the 1 min in the general trend direction. I created a thread a while ago detailing a strategy I used back in the day. The thread is called Day Trading and can be found here at TSD. Do a search for it, if you're interested.

Reason: