New Multi Lot Scalper

I found this recently. This is NOT an ea that I have written and these are NOT my statements. I've posted this here for people to see and learn from.

There's a new Mult Lot Scalper Ea that I've attached. Also, I've attached two statements....do they appear to be from the ea attached?? I know the former multiscalper and also dlmv1.1 would double lots every position against them but the ea running on the attached statements uses a different scaling in strategy. I'm not a programmer so I can't tell if there is something in the code to let this ea use a different approach to scaling in. Take a look at the statements, they are quite impressive.

how do you explain the discrepancy between your $500 EURUSD week and the 1 day cable results which were astounding?

faifarni:
There's a new Mult Lot Scalper Ea that I've attached. Also, I've attached two statements....do they appear to be from the ea attached?? I know the former multiscalper and also dlmv1.1 would double lots every position against them but the ea running on the attached statements uses a different scaling in strategy. I'm not a programmer so I can't tell if there is something in the code to let this ea use a different approach to scaling in. Take a look at the statements, they are quite impressive.

I am wonder which timeframe do you recommend?

D1 charts only - it's in the code.

I want to say that these are NOT my statements. I found them on the net with this ea nearby.

faifarni:

---------------------------

Faifarni! hello!

what time frame do you use for this latest version. i had been using earlier version. Oneday I will make a lot, and next day I loose every thing. These things are keep on happening in my demo. intially I started using 1 hr time frame, where I made more than $7000 in 8 hours time, with $15,000 worth of open trades. So finally I lost every thing. Then i changed to daily charts, things little bet improved. But whole pattern is same. That is one day you win, and next day you loose. In yahoo forum, various people tried and reported similar kind of demo results.

It seems, with YOUR results indicates that, this EA having lot potential and may be viable for real trading.

By the way, for this new version, what time frame you are using?

Also , are you trading specific trading times.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rama

rswamy4449:
---------------------------

Faifarni! hello!

what time frame do you use for this latest version. i had been using earlier version. Oneday I will make a lot, and next day I loose every thing. These things are keep on happening in my demo. intially I started using 1 hr time frame, where I made more than $7000 in 8 hours time, with $15,000 worth of open trades. So finally I lost every thing. Then i changed to daily charts, things little bet improved. But whole pattern is same. That is one day you win, and next day you loose. In yahoo forum, various people tried and reported similar kind of demo results.

It seems, with YOUR results indicates that, this EA having lot potential and may be viable for real trading.

By the way, for this new version, what time frame you are using?

Also , are you trading specific trading times.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rama

I've just found this ea, I haven't even had time to begin testing. Also, I've found the answer to one of my questions. If max orders is greater that 12 the ea's multiplying factor is 1.5 instead of 2 for orders that go against you.

Multi Lots EA version based on 10points3 modified/fixed/adjusted by Jacob Yego, FAB4X, Jiang Lingy and Joseph Ziogas.

Adjusted to work on D1 because the entry is based on pivots.

Dont use on real accounts, remember the risk.

Multi lots EA

kokas:
Multi Lots EA version based on 10points3 modified/fixed/adjusted by Jacob Yego, FAB4X, Jiang Lingy and Joseph Ziogas.

Adjusted to work on D1 because the entry is based on pivots.

Dont use on real accounts, remember the risk.

---------------------------------------------------------------

hello!

Even using day time charts, also this EA places so many trades in a given time. if order goes against also, it keep on placing the the trades until your balance goes into negative.

Is it possible to change the code. Say for example, if there are sequentially 2 losing trades, it should not multiply the lots numbers and same time it should shut down to minimise the loss. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rama

Here's a statement of mine so far...

Files:
rgbvrgbrb.htm  40 kb

Would the correct backtesting setting for this be "every tick" ? THANKS!

Reason: