Indicators and EAs Collections: 350+ MT4 Indicators In One Folder

The list has being updated from 350+ to 500+ Indicators with the help of forum members. Thank you all.

Let's Rock it to 1000+ guys

What every newbie dreams off and just a helpfull hand to the experts here.

I tried to collect and copy all the Indicators from various forums and put it in one place.

Looking forward to the contribution to expand this list, so that we could have a one stop list of all indicators and a reference point of sorts.(Please see that some of the indicators have multiple versions and sometimes experts, scripts and indicators are all placed in one. If a perticular indicator does not work, please check to put it in a correct folder in the MT4. Thanks)

Note: The latest version is updated 17 June, 2006.

Thanks to NewDigital for his links..its being invaluable.

Files:

Thanks!

thank you!

I am not trying to be greedy ... but since you have started this trend ... why not have a list of ea's too

Thanks

blackat,

I have put the EA in the seperate folder now. Check the updated version in the first post.

Cheers....

It's a great help, thanks for all your effort

Thats Sweet of you.

Thanks a lot

balista4:
blackat,

I have put the EA in the seperate folder now. Check the updated version in the first post.

Cheers....

why my MT4 wan't open all the indicators,looks like there is a limit for indicators but Kalenzo told me there is no limit ?

deepdrunk:
why my MT4 wan't open all the indicators,looks like there is a limit for indicators but Kalenzo told me there is no limit ?

Compile.

Thanks Balista4

Coyan

they are compiled,for each mq4 there is ex4

when i delete 1 then i get next one from the list so it looks like there is a limit

thanks balista4

Reason: