Reversal Days

A few months ago there was a thread about reversal days, and John Cranes system.

In that thread I posted some charts and showed the HRV an indicator created by Conners and Raschke. I stated that the HRV would not show up again for some time.

Well I was wrong, this is a rare thing but it is in position for the 2nd time, but now not only do we have the HRV6, but we have the HRV10 in position.

If anyone grabbed some pips last time you saw what the signal gave,

good luck

Files:

Foreverold:
A few months ago there was a thread about reversal days, and John Cranes system.

In that thread I posted some charts and showed the HRV an indicator created by Conners and Raschke. I stated that the HRV would not show up again for some time.

Well I was wrong, this is a rare thing but it is in position for the 2nd time, but now not only do we have the HRV6, but we have the HRV10 in position.

If anyone grabbed some pips last time you saw what the signal gave,

good luck

Hi Foreverold,

I wonder if you would be kind enough to point me to that thread? I would like to take a look at that system.

It looks like you have it attached to EUR/USD, do you use it on any other pairs?

Thank you...

Tolero:
Hi Foreverold,

I wonder if you would be kind enough to point me to that thread? I would like to take a look at that system.

It looks like you have it attached to EUR/USD, do you use it on any other pairs?

Thank you...

HI Foreverold,

Please point that thread,it seems interesting, or please give some information

about to find the reversal days.

Thank u.

I would like to point to the thread, but it may have been moved or deleted.

Foreverold:
I would like to point to the thread, but it may have been moved or deleted.

May be badluck.

Reason: