Fractal indicator

There is an (Ind-Fractal) indicator for the metatrader v4.0 platform, the feature of this indicator is different fractal colors per different candles .... seems to have something to do with price .... a friend of my was telling me about it, but he can't remember where he seen it all he remembers is a forum ... can anyone help ??? so I can download it ... Thanks

MacDaddy,

Do you have any more information as to what the different colored signal arrows mean?

Thank you,

Nebula

Nebula:
MacDaddy,

Do you have any more information as to what the different colored signal arrows mean?

Thank you,

Nebula

I translated comments on the chart.

Now it is fully understandable.

Files:

It is fractals on different timeframes appears in one chart.

Files:
fractals.gif  21 kb

Thank you very much NewDigital, I understand now. I appreciate the help.

Nebula

Modified version attached.

ind-fractals-1 shows m15 h1 h4 d1

ind-fractals-2 shows m5 m30 h4 d1

Files:
h1.gif  26 kb
h4.gif  25 kb

MacDaddy:
There is an (Ind-Fractal) indicator for the metatrader v4.0 platform, the feature of this indicator is different fractal colors per different candles .... seems to have something to do with price .... a friend of my was telling me about it, but he can't remember where he seen it all he remembers is a forum ... can anyone help ??? so I can download it ... Thanks

Here it is..

Salam to all.....

MacDaddy:

tq bro.......

Reason: