Video tutorial: MetaTrader Signals Service

Trading Signals - it's a convenient and easy-to-use service for traders. We have already published several articles in the past, explaining how to subscribe to copy trades from more experienced traders and how to become a signal provider in our service. Due to the growing demand from trading community, in addition to the previously published text materials, we have also decided to publish a video tutorial.

In just 15 minutes, this video tutorial explains what MetaTrader Signals Service is, and demonstrates in great detail how to subscribe to trade signals and how to become a signal provider in our service. By watching this tutorial, you will be able to subscribe to any trading signal, or publish and promote your own signals in our service.

I cannot see any video ! No links No interactive media ! anyone can could watch it ?

Yes, I can see the video

scalper83:

I cannot see any video ! No links No interactive media ! anyone can could watch it ?

You check your flash player.

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between a real time signal and one that is not? Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between a real time signal and one that is not? Thank you. 

every signal here is a real time signal its not unreal. are you asking about demo acnt and real acnt signal?? whatever acnt type it is it works the same.

mitulbang:
every signal here is a real time signal its not unreal. are you asking about demo acnt and real acnt signal?? whatever acnt type it is it works the same.
Then for what there is a tick mark to select between for enabling real time signal and a one that is not? Thank you.

PCWalker:
Then for what there is a tick mark to select between for enabling real time signal and a one that is not? Thank you.

First is to enable/disable your signal.

Second is to made it public or not.

angevoyageur:

First is to enable/disable your signal.

Second is to made it public or not.

Dear Angevoyageur, I am not talking about creating my own signal, I am talking about the tick mark in the MT4/MT5 Menu,

For what is the enable real time signal subscription? Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Dear Angevoyageur, I am not talking about creating my own signal, I am talking about the tick mark in the MT4/MT5 Menu,

For what is the enable real time signal subscription? Thank you. 

Oops, sorry.

It's to enable your subscription to a signal

angevoyageur:

Oops, sorry.

It's to enable your subscription to a signal

But why, real time? is it possible to have the signal marked on the chart without placing an order?
Reason: