Metaeditor and Vista 64, is a problem?

Hello.

I have a problem with my MetaEditor, I imagine that solution is simple...

I think this follow code is very very simple:

#property copyright "Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"

int start()
{
//----
MessageBox("Hello World","Test");
//----
return(0);

}

I try Compile and I dont receive anything, if I receive an error, I will happy, but not, any messange.

I use the vista 64, is it a problem?

Thanks

Are you saying that won't compile? It should, but if it won't, what errors are you getting?

Viffer:
Are you saying that won't compile? It should, but if it won't, what errors are you getting?

Hello Viffer.

Yes, I see Compiling "test.mq4'

And not have any error, 0 errors.

bisewski:

Hello Viffer.

Yes, I see Compiling "test.mq4'

And not have any error, 0 errors.

Now, I try start MetaEditor in Compability Mode, Windows XP SP2 but not work too...

Are you seeing it listed in scripts in Navigator? Is it saved to the correct location?

Viffer:
Are you seeing it listed in scripts in Navigator? Is it saved to the correct location?

My MetaEditor version is 4, buld 221, 21 jan 2009...

Not sure if that will make the difference, but it might, the latest is build 226 would be worthwhile updating imho. But can you see test in your Meta Trader platform in scripts?

Viffer:
Yes, I see in Navigator in MT4

For my scrypt run, show me a message, I need add to a chart in mt4 or only clicking in Compile?

And when you drop the script on a chart,l what message do you get in the journal tab?

bisewski:
For my scrypt run, show me a message, I need add to a chart in mt4 or only clicking in Compile?
You need to drag and drop it onto a chart
Reason: