Easy job to most people.....

Hi Everyone,

I have a favor to ask, I have this indicator which can show 4 different time frames support and resistance line in the same window.

I would like someone who had Knowledge and Skills and of course kind enough to give a helping hand to add an alert in the indicator.

All I need is when all 4 different time frames support and resistance lines match (horizontally)

- Alert window pop up

- Sound (just the first time match)

- If support lines match Arrow pointing up, If resistance lines match Arrow pointing down

( I have a picture attached to explain what I mean - I know I have bad english)

I knew it's sounds too easy for most of the people here, but I have tried two days still can't figure it out, so please help!

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Hi, Jay,

I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.

I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.

No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.

I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.

All products will deliver in 3 days.

If you need to have it done, don’t hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

lgygt:

Hi Everyone,

I have a favor to ask, I have this indicator which can show 4 different time frames support and resistance line in the same window.

I would like someone who had Knowledge and Skills and of course kind enough to give a helping hand to add an alert in the indicator.

All I need is when all 4 different time frames support and resistance lines match (horizontally)

- Alert window pop up

- Sound (just the first time match)

- If support lines match Arrow pointing up, If resistance lines match Arrow pointing down

( I have a picture attached to explain what I mean - I know I have bad english)

I knew it's sounds too easy for most of the people here, but I have tried two days still can't figure it out, so please help!

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Anyone can help?

Reason: