MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1459

[Deleted]
Hello, anyone has an idea how to get the ea or script name of an order without accessing logfile ? (found no OrderXXX function doing this) thank you
[Deleted]
hello, in order to test an EA on weekend as well, how to setup MT4 to push demo quotes ? thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, is there any way to change the name and location of logfile, OrderPrint function is writing to ? thank you
[Deleted]
Hi all, In this Topics we want to forecast 9 pairs with openning NewYork market between 1.5-2 GMT 5 day/week !! Good Luck
I want to calculate the slope of a line that is Perpendicular to a known line: Line A is Perpendicular to line B; Slope of Line A: SlopeA = (Price1-Price2)/(bar2-bar1); Because Line A is vertical to line B, So: SlopeA*SlopeB = -1; Therefore: SlopeB = - 1/SlopeA = - (bar2-bar1)/(Price1-Price2);...
may you help me compile the follow code to mt4 indicator,used in chart window. BIAS1:=(MA(C,2)-MA(C,4))/MA(C,4)*100; BIAS2:=(MA(C,2)-MA(C,8))/MA(C,8)*100; line1:MA((BIAS1+2*BIAS2 )/3,5)*50; line2:MA(line1,2) ; thank you
as metaquotes demo server stop -->will mql4 championship 2009 be hold ? Which currency pairs allowed to be trade in mql4 championship 2009? Can I use an ea with a dll file to join the contest? if it too difficult to organize it, due to too many participant, i suggest just allow those EA were profit...
[Deleted]
The Expert Advisor has been working on real account since April 7 this year up to now. However, at the moment I am writing this post, several more orders might have triggered
  Margin Issue  (2)
Sometimes, I think I should have my own forum uploaded just to answer the endless questions I come up with :P I am having trouble getting my EA to recognize free margin. To the best of my knowledge, you have to have $10,000 to purchase 10000 lots at a minimum. Is there a way in Crown Forex to get...
Our indicators and EAs are getting more and more complex, and the programing enviroment (the Editor) is becoming more of a limitation. I'm not used to this and find it fairly frustrating at times. I dunno what to expect of MQL5, and this may come a little late, but I hope they have taken at least a...
[Deleted]
  not an honest programmer  (136   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
It turns out that there are some not-so-honest programmers who take money and then disappear... especially someone called MOLET, pay attention
Hello again everyone! I am trying to put in a function so that my lot sizes are always at 10000 increments. In theory; if (Lotsize < 10,000) Lotsize = 10,000; else if (Lotsize > 10,000 && Lotsize < 20,000) Lotsize = 10,000; else if (Lotsize > 20,000 && Lotsize < 30,000) Lotsize = 20,000; else etc.....
[Deleted]
Hello, Please could you help me on this? 1) Lets say I use OrderSend() for 2 lots and I get into the market. 2) After a while, I would like to use OrderClose() close only 1 lot 3) The idea is that the remaining lot (only one) will close automatically when gets the stoplose/takeprofit level My...
I am still learning therefore using a practiceaccount. I have come across a problem. I would like to cancel the trade I was running it by a robot where when it got to what it thought was a fair price would sell then rebuy etc.. I wanted to stop program using sell or delete order the program MT4...
Looking for help writing coding for an EA, willing to compensate for time and trouble. Would prefer Dallas Ft Worth area to meet up and work on coding in person, but am willing to accept other offers. Anyone interested, message me with either phone number or other form of contact. Thank you very...
[Deleted]
hello, In my EA, I use this line to display a stream of signals: iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Djahma_DisplayEA", signalea,1,0,1); Then, within the indicator, I assign "signalea" to the indicator buffer: #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_color1 Red...
[Deleted]
Hello! I would test my expert advisor . I would write to csv file to following information:Orders open,Orders Close,Buy or Sell,and how many bars is the orders(when I in the 15M charts,and the SUM OrderTime is 45minute the bars number is 3) Can anybody help me how i make this program?Or where find...
How can I Poll action when i reach T/P Value?
Hello! I decided to put trading signals on my web site. I start on monday or maybe tuesday. Here is link: www.jurcekmpt.slohosting.com For more informations contact me. Have a nice weekend! :)
[Deleted]
  FAPTurbo  (2)
Hey, I review Forex products and time to time I share with everyone on the forum my findings. So here is the latest! By now, I am sure that you have heard about FAPTurbo, the first real money forex trading robot. There has been a lot of hype around it in the forex market. It is a system which trades...
[Deleted]
i need help in writing the code to specify the enties' time; i would like to add to my EA a starttime and endtime where entires should occur, if other conditions are met, only in that time interval. thank you
Hello, Is there is a Script (or EA) that runs backtesting automatically similar to that used before the start of 2008 competition to test EAs automatically and outputs a performance report?
Any one know of any EA's that work acceptably well with pairs other than the EUR/USD?
Hello everyone! I am working on an aggression level "if/else statement". Here's what I have so far; if (AggLevel = 5) { Aggression = 200;//Leverage is 50:1 }else { if (AggLevel = 4) { Aggression = 250;//Leverage is 40:1 } }else { if...
Ive back tested the same EA several times. Using the same parameters I get 2 different sets of results. The results just keep alternating one after the other. This happens when I use the Optimization Parameter=Balance. Can anyone explain this behavior? Test 1. - Initial Deposit 10000.00...
I downloaded the documentation Book several times, but still cant open it successfully. It just opens a blank page with an error. has anyone converted this to Word or PDF?
I have an indicator that alerts when 2 Moving Averages cross. This indicator has the following section of code-- limit=Bars-counted_bars; for(i = 0; i <= limit; i++) { fasterEMAnow = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterEMA, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, i ); fasterEMAprevious = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterEMA, 0, MODE_EMA
[Deleted]
Hello I need help with eliminating opening more than 1 position by my EA, I want to do something like this if(Ordertotal(OrderMagicNumber(012345))!=0) But it does not working! Please can somebody help me????
[Deleted]
This is a programming language forum. Yet for some reason it attracts non-programmers. Now, to the best of my knowledge, programmers don't clog up knitting forums with ill-conceived comments about perling and casting. Or ask little old ladies to knit them a free jumper. However, for some unknown...
I've optimized an EA and gotten Input variable settings that are positive. When I use these settings to run a back test, the results are negative. I've been thinking that the Optimizer is using 'minute' data while the back tester is using 'tick' data. Is this correct? Bill