Articles, Library comments - page 104

Hello, I would like to know how to proceed with an update to Code published in the CodeBase. Since Ive published the code I have made some changes, bugfixes and enhancements, therefore I would like to know how to proceed. Should I update the existing entry? How do get Users notified about such an
Stochastic-X8: The indicator draws a grid of eight stochastic oscillators on one chart with the possibility to change the number of displayed lines. Indicator parameters are calculated by consequent multiplying of the first stochastic parameters by "koef" ratio implemented in the indicator input...
New article Event handling in MQL5: Changing MA period on-the-fly is published: Suppose that simple MA (Moving Average) indicator with period 13 is applied to a chart. And we want to change the period to 20, but we do not want to go to indicator properties dialog box and edit the number 13 to 20:...
Average Sentiment Oscillator: Momentum oscillator of averaged bull/bear percentages. Author: Benjamin Joshua Nash
Spread Informer : This EA collects information about the spread and shows the statistics on the chart. When the EA ends its working, it prints all statistics to the Journal, which can be useful for the Strategy Tester. Author: Marat Sultanov
NonLag: Indicator Non lag average Author: Scriptor
New article Neural networks made easy (Part 12): Dropout has been published: As the next step in studying neural networks, I suggest considering the methods of increasing convergence during neural network training. There are several such methods. In this article we will consider one of them entitled
Three indicators: The Expert Advisor is based on OHLC and three indicators: iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD), iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator) and iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI) Author: Vladimir Karputov
ProfitOnDrop: Calculates the profit from oppened trades if the Price reaches the dropped Price Author: Matus German
forex revelation : Short description. Author: hamid989877
CCI Expert : MT4 Expert Advisor based on the CCI indicator Author: pindatools
3 EMA Crossover: 3 EMA Crossover Indicator.If ma1>ma2 and ma2>ma3 the indicator turns green.If ma1<ma2 and ma2<ma3 the indicator turn red otherwise it turns orange. Author: Simphiwe Ncube
InitAllIndicators.mq4: A script for reinitialization of all indicators attached to the current window. Author: Ильнур Иксанов
  Get json via dll  (1)
Hello I have a code that goes through WebRequest I get it from json web address How can I get it via Dll? string url= "https://nfs.faireconomy.media/ff_calendar_thisweek.json" ; string header= NULL ; char data[]; char result[]; string res_header; int kod= WebRequest ( "GET" ,url,header
Puria method: A trading system based on the Puria method. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Average Intraday Range : Calculates the average range of prices (in points) for intraday periods. Author: Vinicius de Oliveira
3D Moving Average: The first really 3D indicator "Moving Average". Author: Nikolai Semko
You can use a lot of combination of indicators in this EA: With this EA, you can make any combination with indicators, you chose what do you want and make your own strategy Author: Rafael Maia de Amorim
New article Interview with Sergey Pankratyev (ATC 2012) is published: The Championship is coming to an end leaving us with vivid impressions of many unusual trading strategies. However, the trading robot of Sergey Pankratyev (s75) is showing really peculiar things - it is trading all 12 currency...
New article A New Approach to Interpreting Classic and Hidden Divergence. Part IIhas been published: The article provides a critical examination of regular divergence and efficiency of various indicators. In addition, it contains filtering options for an increased analysis accuracy and features
Channel_Balance: Channel balance indicator Author: Scriptor
New article Prices in DoEasy library (Part 64): Depth of Market, classes of DOM snapshot and snapshot series objects has been published: In this article, I will create two classes (the class of DOM snapshot object and the class of DOM snapshot series object) and test creation of the DOM data series
CronexChaikin: The MACD Indicator, in which the price series is replaced by the series of values of the Chaikin Oscillator technical indicator. It is drawn in the form of a colored cloud. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Bollinger Bands as Support & Resistance: Example of Buy Limit & Sell Limit pending orders with Bollinger Bands. Author: Mohammad Soubra
Advance_Decline_Line: Indicator ADL (Advances/Declines Line) shows the ratio of positive and negative price increments over a specified time interval. Author: Scriptor
New article Timeseries in DoEasy library (part 39): Library-based indicators - preparing data and timeseries events has been published: The article deals with applying DoEasy library for creating multi-symbol multi-period indicators. We are going to prepare the library classes to work within
Vortex 2: Vortex 2 Author: Mladen Rakic 
New article Meta COT Project - New Horizons for CFTC Report Analysis in MetaTrader 4 has been published: The article is about the use of CFTC report data (Open Interest) in MetaTrader. The article describes the proposed META COT project in details, shows how to load and process the necessary...
Line Order: LineOrder gives you the ability to place an order by using the horizontal line object from the toolbar menu. You can also control stop loss and take profit buy moving its horizontal lines. Author: Erich Pribitzer
MFI smoothed: MFI smoothed Author: Mladen Rakic