What exactly are the Symptoms of Emotional Trading? - page 3

The bigest symptom is to checking your chart trougt the day even if you didnt receive price alert push notification.
Too much time behind chart will only make you lose more money. Stay focus on your approach and dont search for a trade if there is no trade in reality. Stay objective is the main goal in trading.
To be open for buy or sell, being dynamic

I have failed loseing my discipline

anxiety  is the biggest symptop   and most of the time ur anxiety kicks in because u dont take care of your self.....  lack of eating and drinking which results in draining your brain which deteriorates your brain power.... so focus on eating healthy and get out of trades if u feel u cant handle it .... always remember there is always a tommorrow

Le Anh Quan #:
I have failed loseing my discipline

dont worry  money is made with risk  jst dont over risk  in that case even if u end up  breaking your rules u wont be hurt badly and can plan accordingly  best thing is to  close your trade and monitor it via mobole with investor password   that way u can only watch and not trade

May be: 

1. Increasing Loss Trades number 

2. Increasing Trades number/days 

3. Open/Close Trades without a strategy 

4. Feeling bad and feel trading against the market

5. Etc. 

1- loosing a lot.

2- irrational decisions. 

If you keep watching your trade every now and then, it means you are trading with emotion. Once you have taken an entry, you should be able to follow the rule of "set and forget". Set your Stop Loss and Take Profit accordingly and let the market do the rest. Meanwhile, concentrate on other charts to find out trade setup.

In trading, you can feel that you are making predictions, or you can feel that you are making probabilities. But the origin of everything is based on uncertain factors. So, what you need to learn is to master uncertainty. The deal depends on what you end up with and what chips you pay.

High expectations in trading are harming your health, life, trading account...
Reason: