Discussion of article "Interview with Evgeny Gnidko (ATC 2012)"

New article Interview with Evgeny Gnidko (ATC 2012) is published:

The Expert Advisor of Evgeny Gnidko (FIFO) currently seems to be the most stable one at the Automated Trading Championship 2012. This trading robot entered TOP-10 at the third week remaining one of the leading Expert Advisors ever since.

Your trading robot was very active during the first month, though it was almost invisible in November. Is it some kind of trading tactics or an error?

The Expert Advisor works by placing pending orders at certain levels. Now, it is waiting for the price to reach some certain level, so that the appropriate conditions for recalculation of levels were triggered. However, there have been a few cases when the levels should have been recalculated but it did not happen. So, I think there are also some other forces affecting my Expert Advisor. Besides, EURUSD is not so volatile at the moment preventing the Expert Advisor from demonstrating all its power.

Your Expert Advisor is called "ice_rain_ATC2012". Who should be the victim of this "ice rain" and what are your trading robot's trading principles?

There is no any hidden meaning in my Expert Advisor's name. "Ice rain" was the first thing that occurred to me when I started developing it. The robot is simple enough. As I've already mentioned, it places pending orders at certain levels calculated using ZigZag. The Stop level is several times smaller than the Profit one. Also, dynamic Trailing Stop and signal filtration mechanism are used.

Evgeny Gnidko (FIFO) - Automated Trading Championship 2012

Author: Automated-Trading

MetaQuotes:

New article Interview with Evgeny Gnidko (ATC 2012) is published:

Author: Automated-Trading

nice job
Reason: