Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 - page 232

Sergey Golubev:

Fixed versipon is on post #4

I checked this version now - indicator is loaded to the chart with no problem.
And suggestion: change PreSmooth to 5 and Smooth to 5 in the settings

Sergey Golubev:

Many thanks to you, Sergey and Keith Watford!

Now I got it. :-)

Sergey Golubev:

Now I tried to setup on my chart.

scs

scm

In the picture above I tried to setup the AbsoluteStrengthMarket, too.

I am wondering, how it would be possible, to put more than the current timeframe in the same window ... - anybody would like to help, please?

Many thanks for your attention and help!

Michaela Zinke:

I am wondering, how it would be possible, to put more than the current timeframe in the same window ... - anybody would like to help, please?

Are you using the version of AbsoluteStrengthMarket_v1 indicator from this post ?
I think - yes ...

You can use attached template file (absolutestrengthmarket3.tpl). How to install template:

• download template file (absolutestrengthmarket3.tpl);
  • go to Templates folder (MT5's menu - File - Open Data Folder - MQL5 - Profiles - Templates) and place this file to this/inside Templates folder.
  • open any chart you want, right mouse click on the chart, and select Templates - absolutestrengthmarket3.

You will have the chart like that:

You can modify this chart as you need and save it as an other template (your template with your name).
How to save the chart as template? Same: right mouse click on the chart - Templates - Save Template.

Indicators: AbsoluteStrengthMarket
Indicators: AbsoluteStrengthMarket
  • www.mql5.com
AbsoluteStrengthMarket: Author: Igor Durkin...

Sergey Golubev:

Are you using the version of AbsoluteStrengthMarket_v1 indicator from this post ?
I think - yes ...

You can use attached template file (absolutestrengthmarket3.tpl). How to install template:

• download template file (absolutestrengthmarket3.tpl);
  • go to Templates folder (MT5's menu - File - Open Data Folder - MQL5 - Profiles - Templates) and place this file to this/inside Templates folder.
  • open any chart you want, right mouse click on the chart, and select Templates - absolutestrengthmarket3.

You will have the chart like that:

You can modify this chart as you need and save it as an other template (your template with your name).
How to save the chart as template? Same: right mouse click on the chart - Templates - Save Template.

Yes, I am using this version! :-)

That's great - many, many thanks to you!

Michaela Zinke:

hellow friends this indicator work only currunt time frame only not working mtf time frame any problem?absolutestrengthmarket3.tpl  intall thiis tpl it;s not loading indicator for chart....

jaya thilaka:

hellow friends this indicator work only currunt time frame only not working mtf time frame any problem?absolutestrengthmarket3.tpl  intall thiis tpl it;s not loading indicator for chart....

I checked now - it works in MTF way (for as many timeframes in one subwindow as we want).
The indicators are loading/requiring the data for higher timeframes so you should wait for the data will be loaded (if your metatrader does not have enough data for D1/W1/MN timeframes for some symbol).

I am using same template -

Sergey Golubev:

I checked now - it works in MTF way (for as many timeframes in one subwindow as we want).
The indicators are loading/requiring the data for higher timeframes so you should wait for the data will be loaded (if your metatrader does not have enough data for D1/W1/MN timeframes for some symbol).

thank you now work on..............

Sergey Golubev:

I am using this template now - many thanks for it!

Would you tell me please, how to add one more timeframe in a subwindow - "for as many timeframes in one subwindow as we want"?

I would like to try, please ...

Reason: