Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 40

Renat Akhtyamov #:

wait for the tests

I'm sure it's still coming and we'll see.

I don't trade this system, it was a long time ago and not bad:

It was in 2013. We made a lot of money there too. I say now everything has changed and everyone is more cunning and clever. So I'm asking if there are any results in real time?

Aleksandr Zinskii #:

That was in 2013. We were making good money there too. I say now everything has changed and everyone is more cunning and clever. So I'm asking if there are any results in real time?

Yes.

but nowadays the systems that have such a well thought out maths, it's amazing.

If you make even a slight mistake in financial maths/logic, you're screwed.

and here they can't even get the beginning to work, let alone a full strategy.

mytarmailS #:

I gave you one good pair that "walks", what's stopping you from checking?

I'll check it out. Oops. I'm a little busy right now. I made a note in my notebook.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

but the systems that have such a well thought out matrix in them are not bad today, it's amazing.

Very simple strategies work on FORTS, I never cease to be amazed, but it's a fact.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

have

but it's not a bad system to date, with such an elaborate matrix, it's mind blowing.

and here they can't even get the beginning to work, let alone a full strategy.

That's very loud. Logic, maths. And yourself demand proof, but you only give me words.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I'll post the end result as well.

And...

Let's stop quarrelling! It is better to give an example for mql5 how the above charts are calculated. I will be grateful.

Roman Poshtar #:

And it is not necessary in essence. With some reservations ahead of time, I will use averaging, floating knees, general tp and reverse pair trading ). There is a lot of work, help with current tasks.

What is reverse paired trading? I googled it and didn't find it. Maybe you can tell me.

Дмитрий Андреев #:
A reverse pairing is, what is it? I've been googling and I can't find it. Maybe you can tell me.

It's not catching the slider, it's opening in its direction. Or open along the slider and then if we don't go in our direction, we flip over. Something like that.

Roman Poshtar #:

Don't catch the slider, but open in its direction. Or open in the direction of the slider and then if we don't go in our direction, we flip over. Something like that.

For such fantasists - it will be just a clarification of their enquiry:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/448777/page32#comment_48355960

Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - На Форексе не работает - смотри индексный арбитраж.
Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - На Форексе не работает - смотри индексный арбитраж.
  • www.mql5.com
Мультивалютный трейдинг - смотри индексный арбитраж. Ну что значить сильно разойдутся сколько это по вашему. Там комиссия и налог практически все съедают и плечи маленькие. Получается годовой процент не большой 30 и то если все пойдет как надо
Reason: