Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 211

lynxntech #:

Rena you don't get it, we were driving on the motorway and in the fucks, just in the fucks Speciality Shop) I was a bit shocked.

I get it.

Fuck you....

mvf358 #:

cat backwards. There's a whole colony of you.

Here, have a pancake.

At least I've got Formula, and you've got ????.

---

did you tell me about this straight line almost ending on the indicator when you wrote such a post to me?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. Showdown.

mvf358, 2023.12.23 21:03

Good evening. I've been inside the price for a long time... There's no way through your triangle. That portal's already closed.

You know, it makes absolutely no difference to me.

Equi's been going up and up and up because it's a different idea.

but my gut tells me you're a fucking broker, not a trader.

because we can't influence the price behaviour, but you've made such a post!

---

finished the indicators:

Yeah, 2008 is the finish line!

if you are a real dtsman, hang yourself, I'll strip you naked with this turkey!

Guys, is the forex working today? Can we make trades? It's a holiday in the U.S., and the quotes are moving.

Василий Кулагин #:
Guys, is the forex working today? Can we make trades? It's a holiday in the U.S., and the quotes are moving.
What broker - dts? And by what symbols?
If they are moving and it is not crypto - urgently change the kitchen - it means they again forgot to switch off for the holidays - their quotation machine for the public.
Note. Everything's fine on f4u and alpaca. The machines are switched off. ;-)

P.S. the main thing - check quotes on majors - if they come in - throw screenshots on them here. You can do it on M15. Maybe a thought - just in the theme of the branch - who will come ;-) how this topic can be humoured ;-) - ugh - multicurrency arbitrage....

Василий Кулагин #:

Good morning. Usually forex-dealer informs about the trading schedule on pre-holidays and holidays in the News section of his website and sends a message to the terminal on the Mail tab. At my forex-dealer today trading will be only on ruble currency pairs.

Regards, Vladimir.

Roman Shiredchenko #:
Which broker is the brokerage house? And by what symbols?
If they are moving and it is not crypto - urgently change the kitchen - it means they again forgot to switch off for the Holidays - their quotation machine for the public.
Note. Everything's fine on f4u and alpaca. The machines are switched off. ;-)

P.S. the main thing - check quotes on majors - if they come in - throw screenshots on them here. You can do it on M15. Maybe a thought - just in the topic of the branch - who will come ;-) how this topic can be humoured ;-) - ugh - multicurrency arbitrage....

alp is off today, MQ demo seems to be working at 06:24.

what a mess,

hands are itching and the market is closed in the alp, at the same time on the MQ server on NZD robot traded at -26))))

lynxntech market is closed in the alp, at the same time on the MQ server on NZD robot traded at -26))))

Your robot is celebrating Catholic Christmas. ))))
He's getting tipsy.

25th and 26th off.

---

allez (1 bar here, 1 bar there, and so on all the time.......):

I will explain the bottom screen.

maf opened trades not with a constant lot.

especially in the middle of the time interval, maybe he was doing something with fills.

Using his formulas, you won't succeed.

equity will fluctuate from minus to plus.

I've tried turning trades this way and that.

Nothing good comes out of it.

In the end, I washed my hands of it, smoked it and spit it out.

Reason: