What made you want to become a trader? - page 2

Rijal:
What is the reason?
work from anywhere :)

Being able to work from home was the key factor

Rijal:
What is the reason?

making good money for family 

Because i translated many strategies to be work on meta trader that come addictive so much to see how markets interactive with theories

Wei Jian Mai #:

making good money for family 

I agree with this reasoning.

Deep in my heart, the real goal of being a trader is to make money, the other reasons are just additional ones.

Becoming a millionaire was my first motivation. However I continued even when I realized I won't be a millionaire. Market is addictive.

Poverty, desperation, and most importantly, finding any other route to acquiring currency to be excessively insufferable and/or inadequate

Conor Mcnamara # : I only paid attention to this world in the last year. I had been told, always stay away from trading. That's why I'm trading. The Possiblities, The opportunity for creativity, The Community :-)

😅

to find a way to make some money apart from my job. its very important to realise that you need some other way to be able to make money expect from your job. that way, you can still making money when you been fired one day.

When I first started it felt like gambling. I enjoy that thrill but clearly I developed over the years. 

It became something I stuck at and unique with almost no one I know around me doing it. So it became my thing. 
Reason: