Experiment - page 74

Vladimir Karputov:
These restrictions have been in place for a long time.
I know, the forum members are aware of it.
I've got all my systems blasting like a machine gun, and they just show me.
So only a screenshot will make it clear.
To create something like this, you need an indicator that is about 10 times better than the wrecker. I have a screenshot. All together, they say it is clear how to do it.
Still, it's the pennies again....

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm aware of it, it's been shared with the forum members

Well, there's nothing wrong with that - close orders and get the signal out of the archive.

I really liked this poker down equity curve before closing....

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Well, there's nothing wrong with that - close orders and get the signal out of the archive.

I really liked this poker down equity curve before closing....

That's me going all in on the cutter and that's it ;) that's how the equity went down on the spread

Renat Akhtyamov:
I was the one who went for the whole cutlet and that's it ;) that's how the equity fell on the spread

)))) Well, you see, it wasn't hard at all to admit...

A public signal is not like drawing pictures of 300%.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

)))) Well, you see, it wasn't hard at all to admit...

A public signal is not like drawing pictures of 300%.

Have it your way ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm aware of that, the forum members have been contacted at
I've got all my systems blasting like a machine gun, and they just show me.

Then why do the monitoring if you know it will create a load and go into the archive. It's stupid. (that's putting it mildly)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Why then do monitoring if you know it will build up a load and go into the archive. Stupid. (That's putting it mildly.)

Vasya was here .

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Why then do monitoring if you know it will build up a load and go into the archive. Stupid. (that's putting it mildly)

In the beginning the signal is worked out, there is no load there yet. And I wrote that I needed the signal to monitor it for myself. I wanted to try the indicator in both directions and evaluate its influence on equity and balance. And only after that I form the basic algorithm that generates the required financial results.
When will you get over it, I don't publish combat systems.

Renat Akhtyamov:
In the beginning the signal is working out, there is no load there yet. And I wrote that I needed the signal to monitor for myself.
When are you going to get over it, I don't publish combat systems.

But at the same time you publish pictures with mythical returns of 300%?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

And yet you post pictures with a mythical 300% return?

These are real
Reason: