Experiment - page 164

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Choose Real. And write there the amount of 10000 dollars a month to monitor on Real. And then no one will sign up.

Trying to put in 10000 returns an error "the amount must be at least 30". And at 9900, etc. - etc. I managed to enter 5000.

Mikhael1983:

Attempting to enter 10000 returns an error "the amount must be at least 30". And at 9900, etc. - etc. I managed to enter 5000.

You can do it for free, just leave a warning in the description that it's a test. Not for subscription.

Mikhael1983:

Attempting to enter 10000 returns an error "the amount must be at least 30". And at 9900, etc. - etc. I managed to enter 5000.

That will do. If anything you will get rich by 5,000 ;)

That's it now, you're all set to launch the National Party of Botswana?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

... And I will of course sell him the signal from another account.

... And it's not made just like that, but in Julia (it's a special language for mathematics).

Please clarify your thoughts, so that others can understand what you mean. Who sells what signal to whom and what exactly is done using Julia ?

Mikhael1983:

Please clarify your thoughts so that others can understand what you mean. Who is selling what signal to whom, and what exactly is done using the Julia language ?

what about your merry Python shark :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what your merry little Python shuffle is all about :-)

He who thinks clearly, spells clearly...

I never understood, neither who sells what to whom, nor what is made using Julia

Mikhael1983:

He who thinks clearly, spells clearly...

I still don't get it, neither who sells what to whom, nor what is made using Julia

I do not understand. Has the signal been turned on or not yet?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I don't understand. Has the signal been switched on or not yet?

I don't think forex breakers are allowed to publish the signal in their profile. Too complicated.

Mishee's decided to take the plunge?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I don't understand. Is the signal on or not yet?

I just got home and sat down at the computer. Take your time.)

Reason: