On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 64

Renat Akhtyamov:

not only to watch but also to trade

let's start, let's test, let's open orders for a week or two

obviously buy there and there:

it is not obvious - sell higher, buy cheaper (at the same time), close the deals (both) when the price aligns

Mikhael1983:

This is the most brilliant thing I've read in this thread.

You apparently think I'm wrong, since you count the lot yourself, considering even 3 decimal places.

b2v:

ED and PD can be seen. Can we see EY and PY with pictures, though?

Yes, later. I'm too lazy to fix the code of EA and to compile it (EA which just saves the quotes synchronously, without gaps), so EY and PY require minimal gestures, but I'm too lazy. A little later.

khorosh:

You apparently think I'm wrong because you count the lot yourself, considering even 3 decimal places.

Yes, 2 decimal places don't seem accurate enough to me. Three is just right.

Mikhael1983:
Yes, 2-digit accuracy doesn't seem enough to me. Three is just right.

Make the lot ratio 1:2 and the profit from each trade will be higher as the value of the divergence in quid will be greater.

Then you have to trade in lots of 10 for three-digit accuracy. No one has that much money:)

b2v:
Then you need 10 lots to trade for three-digit accuracy. No one has that much money:)

Everyone has enough for a cent account. And once you have earned it, you will move on to a normal one).

b2v:
Then you have to trade in lots of 10 for three-digit accuracy. No one has that much money:)
Didn't you notice that I've been successfully selecting lots, so that their ratio with three decimal precision coincides with the required one? A two-digit lot accuracy is enough to match their ratio to three decimal places.

92/34 = 2,70588.. Yeah, that's perfectionism. Accurate to the third digit.

Mikhael1983:
Didn't you notice that I successfully managed to select lots so that their ratio coincided with the required one with an accuracy of three digits? A two-digit lot precision is sufficient to match their ratio to three decimal places.

It is not a fact that high lot accuracy is one of the components of success. Do this experiment: when your curves signal you can enter, enter with 4 orders. The 1st pair of orders with your calculated ratio, and the 2nd pair with a 1:2 ratio. And compare the result.

Reason: