Why are there so few signals from FORTS? - page 8

Viktor Vlasenko:

Finam's website has long promised to launch MT5 as in Otkritie and BCS, and my managers promised to let me know as soon as it happens

But so far no luck.

And I have decided from the website that there is access via MT5, otherwise it is not clear how they take commission for FORTS.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And I assumed from the website that there is access via MT5, otherwise it's not clear how they take commission for FORTS.

You can't judge by commission, it doesn't take much intelligence to screw with commission.

Added:

Checking the broker or dealer is very easy. You set an order away from the current price on a little-liquid instrument and see if your order appears on the exchange or not.

You can ask here if your order is visible or not.

Sergey Chalyshev:

You can't judge by the commission, it doesn't take much thought to screw in a commission.

And they are also listed on the stock exchange http://www.moex.com/a127 .

I do not understand why MQ cannot give a complete list of brokers and brokerages they work with.
Московская Биржа - Рынки - Прайм-брокеры
  • www.moex.com
Наименование организации Категории обслуживаемых клиентов Контакты и информация на сайте организации Контакты: 8 800 500-89-62, +7 495 737-05-80 Физические лица: доб. - 1025 Юридические лица: Анна Камышникова, доб. - 1662 Анастасия Толстихина, доб. - 1631 Информация на сайте: https://www.zerich.com/ Контакты: Физические и юридические лица...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And they are also listed on the exchange http://www.moex.com/a127 .

I don't understand why MQL can't give a complete list of brokers and brokerages they work with.

MQ only deliver the platform, and they don't know who and how they use it, I think.

Sergey Chalyshev:

MQ only supply the platform and they don't know who uses it or how, I think.

Do you think they do not sell it? No, they don't, otherwise how else could they provide quotes from different exchanges/DCs to all agents via the cloud.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Do you think they don't sell it? No they don't, otherwise how else can they provide quotes from different exchanges/CCs to all agents via the cludes.

I think they get access through your account.

Sergey Chalyshev:

I think your account is being accessed through you.

So you think that without a connection to the broker, the optimisation won't work?

To the question of the topic. I'm currently assembling an OI on 16 moex instruments. The problem is the delta. I need to convert it to EA and save it to a file, then load it with an indicator, but otherwise... I think I will use Si to make a TS. It is quite liquid, even on small TFs..... I will collect OM for another week and will make it. The signal may be absent, but conclusions may be drawn... whether it is worth it or not :-)

Well, there is a new arrival. I hasten to tell you that TS for Si instrument is ready and it is pre-testing. I do not know how it will behave during real trading, but it's a fact. Signals in the tester and on the chat completely coincide, which indicates that the problems with data desynchronization are solved. Tester is unfortunately not testing for the last day :-(

BUT in order to run it on the real, we need to do this thing. The thing is that OM is written to a file by an EA. The indicator reads the file with the tick history and builds the output buffer of the required timeframe. It does this in initialization. And therefore the data in real time does not come to it. The solution is as follows. When a new bar arrives, the indicator reads the data on ticks from the file once per bar, but only the data related to bar number 1. When the 0th bar arrives, the data for bar number 1 should be loaded from the file.

Any ideas or maybe solutions for this issue and when we decide, the TS will finally be complete...., but so far I managed to trade the "out of sample area" only for yesterday's day. Watching.... Admiring...

I don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but OI is improving the quality of the TS....

However, to use the full potential of TC we failed, because there is no Delta in TC :-(. Difficulties with its reception in the indicator. This is an important component of the Vol+OI+Delta combination

I've been doing a bit of modeling and found these. From the blue line comes the OOI. The OI for today is partially loaded, there is a gap between the signals.

Just kidding.....

Reason: