Buy + Sell trading system - page 8

we are cooler :-))) ( I have 98 warrants...)

zoritch:
we are cooler :-))) ( I have 98 warrants...)
Of course, it's a shallow float. Accordingly, you need a deposit for 98 x 0.1 = 9.8 lots. Solid! Good luck with the profits!

borilunad:
Of course, it is shallowly floating. Accordingly, you need a deposit for 98 x 0.1 = 9.8 lots. Solid! Good luck with the profits!
Minus the lots. Sorry.

tara:
Minus the loki. Sorry.

What the hell minus, you have to add more for loci, to make sure the deposit is enough ))))

This is how the system works without human intervention. Doesn't like long, low-return trends. The drawdown is large and the profit is small. There may be many positions in the market if the traded instrument has a wide range of fluctuations. For trading it is better to choose the instrument, which is in a sideways trend, to start work in the middle of the range. During a long ubiquitous trend you may prohibit closing trades and resume them when the flat starts again. Or you can prohibit closing and open an additional order in the direction of the trend.

I'd rather trade with my hands :)

pro_:
I'd rather trade with my hands :)
And not on this system.

khorosh:

This is how the system works without human intervention. Doesn't like long, low-return trends. The drawdown is large and the profit is small. There may be many positions in the market if the traded instrument has a wide range of fluctuations. For trading it is better to choose the instrument, which is in a sideways trend, to start work in the middle of the range. During a long ubiquitous trend you may prohibit closing trades and resume them when the flat starts again. Or you can prohibit closing and open an additional order in the direction of the trend.

And if you add a SL to the limit orders, set a general TP or trailing profit

7Konstantin7:

If we set a SL for the limit orders, set the total TP or trawl the profit.

Kostya, you are not new to forex, so you may answer these questions:

1.Tell me what is the purpose of trawling the profit of a lock of two orders, will it increase? If you have a different profit in mind, why don't you describe it more clearly?

As the edge orders are on the extremums of the multi-year range, the response of these orders will take many years. Are you that patient?))

3) Does it make sense to set a total TP of open positions with a total lot equal to zero?

Everywhere you look, there is a wedge.)))

khorosh:

During a long no-trend, you can prohibit closing trades and resume them when the sideways trend starts again.

Ha! If you KNOW it's going to be sideways, why do you need any locks at all? Trade that corridor. Or you can't know when the sideways movement is coming?

)))

(I'm not talking to you, I'm just thinking out loud)

Reason: