Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 584

tamagucci:

See, my account balance is around $5 - not a bad seed for triggering a move to dump the account. Especially when the stop out is lit all the time. The reaction of the program is obvious (my account is an example).

I opened everything on eurjpy after I deposited all my profit of $10 to my account. I abruptly went down. I reached it on other accounts, thanks to generosity of ASC.

I have also done gold, for example. My last trades. Small chip in the form of "credit" put in confusion not for long, as equity was always more than balance on the account, opened at the expense of equity (gave credit to dts as a bonus for turnover).

To finish off a particularly dodgy client (me) with a stopout, I had to make a squeeze up, followed by a rollback a figure down.

But, the program or the dealer is not aware of what other accounts) In fact, they took away my $5, so as not to "make eye contact". And lost out on others where the plus is now under withdrawal.

This is how you can build a network if you have a desire to make up some of the past losses: a few or one account under the drain, the rest on the pickup in the return, after stopouts. If the quotes are similar, they may be larger in other brokerage companies as well ;)

The main thing is to have time to withdraw the profit, of course, Renat. So the sums with "leverage" will be mowed down purposefully in any case. They work for this purpose)

Such things ;) Not an easy task in terms of psychological pressure, but the indicator in the form of own stopout - the most working.

P.S. The game, who will outplay who. Hands and eyes are required when such clients - staff costs, etc. The machine fails, a man thinks he has finished the client and waiting for a new deposit, and the client has earned in the end by others (the boiler that one).

P.P.S. Another important point, you need to watch TCs, which themselves are in the network. The slippage tab helps. The more lines there, the bigger the network) From there choose your brokerage companies and work.

--

If you have one supplier, for example a bank through other trading programs (not mt), then you will only work with him - he is your other side always and your "market". Your profit = his loss. And vice versa. In this scenario, you have 0 chance. A network is better.

The gold exchange rate was tilted to drain the trader of 10 quid. Toads

Maxim Kuznetsov:
The gold exchange rate is tilted to take the trader down by 10 quid. The greedheads

Don't tell me) Greed is the worst thing that can happen.

You know that's about as far as it goes, don't you? Goes where there's something to fix. Where there's more fallen prey. Feet, too, are prey, if they're around, it's a treat)

Over time, there are not many survivors left, who have bigger depts, manage more competently than most, refill, etc. And the less remains, the sharper the withdrawals with studs and large kickbacks) There is "someone to close" with a quicker and easier profit. It always happens, you know it and have seen it many times. I even tried it on myself ;).

The process goes round in a circle.

Maxim Kuznetsov,

You can watch, some of them have already closed on the stopout on gold. Profits have already been fixed on this pullback to shorts ;) Dropped those who stood on the breakout into the long. Or, if not by losing to zero, by taking a good part of the stops, for example.

It will not go down that way. It will go higher, those who take positions in shorts, the heavy guys will do it. There are not enough passengers for the trip down).

tamagucci:

Maxim Kuznetsov,

You can watch, some of them have already closed on the stopout on gold. Profits have already been fixed on this pullback to shorts ;) Dropped those who stood on the breakout into the long. Or, if not by losing to zero, by taking a good portion of the stops, for example.

It will not go down that way. It will go higher, those who take positions in shorts, the heavy guys will do it. There are not enough passengers for the trip down).

Maybe a tweak in the conservatory?

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Maybe in the conservatory tweak something?

I've got a ton of emails, lost the password to that account - can't remember which one it's registered to)

Zhvanetsky, tell me, how did you fix the conservatory?)

I'd rather fix it with off-market work) I won't bother.

Renat, don't sit around too long, forum mate, you've made a profit - withdraw it. I am not going to be able to do that.

tamagucci:

See, my account balance is around $5 - not a bad seed for triggering a move to drain the account. Especially when the stop out is lit all the time. The reaction of the program is obvious (my account is an example).

I opened everything on eurjpy after I deposited all my profit of $10 to my account. I abruptly went down. I reached it on other accounts, thanks to generosity of ASC.

Also, for example gold. My last trades. Small chip in the form of "credit" put in confusion not for long, as equity was always more than balance on the account, opened at the expense of equity (gave credit to dts as a bonus for turnover).

To finish off a particularly dodgy client (me) with a stopout, I had to make a squeeze up, followed by a rollback a figure down.

But, the program or the dealer is not aware of what other accounts) In fact, they took away my $5 to "not make a mess". And lost out on others where the plus is now under withdrawal.

This is how you can build a network if you have a desire to make up some of the past losses: a few or one account under the drain, the rest on the pickup in the return, after stopouts. If the quotes are similar, they may be larger in other brokerage companies as well ;)

The main thing is to have time to withdraw the profit, of course, Renat. So the sums with "leverage" will be mowed down purposefully in any case. They work for this purpose)

Such things ;) Not an easy task in terms of psychological pressure, but the indicator in the form of own stopout - the most working.

P.S. The game, who will outplay who. Hands and eyes are required when such clients - staff costs, etc. The machine fails, a man thinks he has finished the client and waiting for a new deposit, and the client has earned in the end by others (the boiler that one).

P.P.S. Another important point, you need to watch TCs, which themselves are in the network. The slippage tab helps. The more lines there, the bigger the network) From there choose your brokerage companies and work.

--

If you have one supplier, for example a bank through other trading programs (not mt), then you will only work with him - he is your other side always and your "market". Your profit = his loss. And vice versa. In this scenario, you have 0 chance. Better the network.

Checked it within one brokerage house: +$1 on one account = -1$ on the other

Not so between DCs.

;)

Soon the fate of the obstinate prophet will be sealed: will there be profits or will there be eternal perdition?

He asks himself unceasingly, preparing templates diligently for a new week.

Hungry and thirsty, he craves for the Grail, and starts up PAMM hoping for a miracle.

Greedy wicked investors do not want to give him money, even as if mocking him, laughing.

Money is not the main thing, they tell him: money is only a symbol, a convention, a contemptible metal.

How now to escape from this terrible fate? - A terrifying doom looms over the poor prophet.

The ominous profile of the factory through the charts reappears...

the topic goes away.

okay, paired trading ..........

Let's continue.

Let's assume that at the moment there is a decent spread, with the eu at the top and the chiff at the bottom, i.e. EURUSD sells, and USDCHF buys.

the following variants are possible here:

- (UP) EURCHF(DN) up and chiff down for as long as the money is not exhausted, i.e. schematically: (UP) EURCHF(DN)

- EURCHF(DN) upwards vertically (UPUP)

- chif vertical down (UP)EURCHF(DNDN)

- (UPUP)EURCHF(UP)

- (DN)EURCHF(DNDN)

- (UPUP)EURCHF(DNDN)

these are all layouts leading first to the plum and then to the factory ;)

what is missing to avoid these delights?

Renat Akhtyamov:

the topic goes away.

okay, paired trading ..........

Let's continue.

Let's assume that at the moment there is a decent spread, with the eu at the top and the chiff at the bottom, i.e. EURUSD sells, and USDCHF buys.

the following variants are possible here:

- (UP) EURCHF(DN) up and chiff down for as long as the money is not spent, i.e. schematically: (UP) EURCHF(DN)

- EURCHF(DN) upwards vertically (UPUP)

- chif vertical down (UP)EURCHF(DNDN)

- (UPUP)EURCHF(UP)

- (DN)EURCHF(DNDN)

- (UPUP)EURCHF(DNDN)

these are all layouts leading first to the plum and then to the factory ;)

what is missing to avoid these delights?

It's about time you learnt the basics of pair trading. When the correlation between the instruments is negative, the entry directions for the instruments should be the same, i.e. either both to buy or both to sell.

Reason: