Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 535

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
All in all I traded a series of 4 losses, 1 profit and another 5 losses. I didn't even cover the last ones.

so are you eyeballing the stops there as well? why should you cover them and not the bot? more and more confusion arises

Alexander_K:

Has the Grail been found and will it be presented to all those who are suffering next week?!!

I yearn to at least touch the shrine and I will wait for that moment.

Be brave old man, abroad will help us!

Aleksandr Volotko:

So you're also tracking the stops with your eyes? Why should you be the one to cover them and not the bot?

I told you that even if you have the whole history of deals to the exact second, no one can tell what the logic is.
And the fact that it's not automatic has its reasons.

Alexander_K:

Has the Grail been found and will it be presented to all those who are suffering next week?!!

I yearn to at least touch the shrine and wait for that moment.

Next week is expected to be mega news, the talking head should indicate which way to drain...

no time for grails:-)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
So I told you that even having the entire history of deals to within seconds, no one will be able to recognize what the logic is.
And the fact that it's not automatic has its reasons.

Yes, I'd like to see the mystery of the grail recognized, that's true.

But the absence of such elementary things as a clear triggering of a stop (within limits) is somehow very surprising and alarming.

that's the whole grail.

Aleksandr Volotko:

This is where it's not clear at all. Even if you have allocated 5% of the initial deposit for each portfolio as a stop loss (as agreed), how could it have been -99% with 5 losses?

At most it should have fallen by 25% +/- a couple of %, since these are portfolios and market orders only.

It's a reverse Grail - simple as that. Opens in the opposite direction from the Grail:$

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

that's the whole grail.

Good for you.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

that's the whole grail.

and it's no use if without SL you end up with -99%

Aleksandr Volotko:

Why did you post that link? You don't like steamy and are suspicious of it.)

what's steamy?

i've been trying to find it all day

no ;)))

Besides, someone swore on the coolness of Zig-Zag.

oh ho-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o !

;)

Reason: