Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 496

The money that the top-starter was hiding here is called pyramiding.
Yes, hitting the trend can quickly raise a lot of interest, in particular the developer has increased the deposit in a month to 10 000%.
But it turned out that by trading a constant lot calculated on the deposit (reinvestment) can be increased much faster and more. For example, 150 000% in a month. Therefore, the pyramiding subject is discarded.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
... By trading a constant lot based on the depo (reinvestment) you can make up much faster and more. For example, 150,000% in a month.

Why so much?

100 000% per month would be enough for me.

Grigori.S.B:

Why so much?

100,000% a month would be enough for me.

Don't you understand that such percentages can lead to a loss. In a good sense, 1 trade should only be able to slash your equity by 1% at the most. The average is 0.5%. Now calculate how many trades need to be done in a month to make 100 000% in such a low-risk scenario, i.e. 200 000 trades, let's assume reinvestment of 50 000 trades. I do not think that even one system is able to provide such signals.

How do you trade? Are there any trading principles? I mean, are there any trading principles at all? Like some kind of trading system, for example?

transcendreamer:
But how do you trade? Maybe there are some trading principles? I mean, there are trading principles, for example, trading systems?

No clear rules, no static. because staticity leads to a loss).

the other criterion here is luck.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

no clear rules

Phew... then I'm cool...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

No clear rules, no static. because staticity leads to a loss).

you can add such a criterion as luck.

so you got lucky and decided to call it a trading system? and other 9999 traders will not be lucky

Aleksandr Volotko:

so you got lucky and decided to call it a trading system? and other 9999 traders won't be so lucky

No, wait, the prophet probably means that in chaos there can be a hidden structure that is not static, i.e. indescribable by clear rules, which means that the rules must be fuzzy rules:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_rule

transcendreamer:

No, wait, the prophet probably means that in chaos there may be a hidden structure which is not static, i.e. undescribable by clear rules, which means that the rules must be fuzzy rules:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_rule

no clear rules, no trading system, no profit

Aleksandr Volotko:

no clear rules, no trading system, no profit

not clear profits

Reason: