Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 439

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
so the grail has been burned more than once, but you still need to know how to use it. the fox hole is sometimes too long to wait... there is a more interesting pattern )

You mean burned like rubbish? ))

benzovoz:
So, no grail yet? Too bad, I'm gonna have to give up. I thought after all these years it must have been found, but it wasn't(((.

Nograils, but I've got my usual dough. In May (if I have time) I will launch Signal.

benzovoz:

What about her profit/loss ratio in terms of numbers and money?

The numbers are more than beautiful. There's only one undeniable disadvantage, long wait. You can't shoot like a machine gun.

Aleksandr Volotko:

No grails, but I've got my usual dough. In May (if I have time) I will launch Signal.

You're right. It's not a grail, it's just a regular doughnut. I'm launching it too.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The figures are more than beautiful. There is only one undeniable disadvantage, the long wait. You can't shoot like a machine gun.

And how long is the average wait, a day, a week, a month?

benzovoz:

And how long is the average wait, a day, a week, a month?

According to the test report, the average time to hold a position is 104 hours.

Trading is a very dull occupation.

It's better to go to a factory

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
According to the test report the average position holding time is 104 hours.

I thought it was a long time to wait for a signal to enter)))) So the position holding time does not matter if the profit is worth it.

benzovoz:

I thought it was a long time to wait for a signal to enter)))) The time of position holding does not matter if the profit is worth it.

As for the frequency of entries, you may enter on average once a day.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

As for the frequency of entry, you can enter on average once a day.

Well, at least someone has found the grail )))) But Drimmer will still say that the plant and cutlets are better)))

Reason: