Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 180

To tara - very reminiscent of the MM ideas from the topicstarter on two pairs.

An advisor built on the principle of holding and re-flipping a portfolio of maximum profitability is losing out.

7Konstantin7:

Great picture, work from the channel boundaries + you can come up with an average if price goes far away as it did on 20 January.
What did you build one of these with?

Indigo:

Nice picture, work from channel boundaries + you can come up with averaging if the price goes far as it did on January 20.
What did you build one of these with?

Pictures can be great) but when you start trading, it doesn't matter, it seems to be clear what to do, but it doesn't bring results, you get some kind of self-deception) everything is nice and clear but there is no profit, because there is no gray portfolio, no ceiling or bottom, it's the same as guessing on one pair, it seems easier, but no...) The more we try to trade 24 hours a day, the more robot-like the thinking of a man is.

As for the trading robot, the flatter the portfolio, the bigger the portfolio, on the one hand it is a plus, on the other hand it is a minus, because one cannot make profit with such a portfolio.

i have 12 pairs of equities, one series opened for every pair, 1-buy and 1-sell order with 0.01 lot.

You may think about that - take any cross, put a Bollinger Bands indicator on it (the same synthetic one in my picture), pick up less parameters and the difference between this chart and the synthetic chart of many pairs - like that!

If you think it's that easy) trade from the boundaries of the channel, you may also trade from the boundaries of one cross-pair, it may be that such a primitive method will do you good.)

Everyone wants a synthetic like this))

Konstantin, you are on this thread almost from the beginning - what is your opinion, Alexander has really created something brilliant, or it was a hoax with a purpose?

/* Everybody wants this kind of synthetic.)

We don't want it if you use 1 lot or more:)

Max-min deviation = 25$ and average deviation less than 10$. I would increase the variation by 10 times.
If my broker cancelled $7 commission per lot, then maybe I could scrape something together.

If you go in with 1 lot on majors, then immediately with commission and almost zero spreads -$15.

7Konstantin7:

Everyone wants a synthetic like this))

Of course we do :))
Reason: