Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 165

It would look BOTH like a regular overstay with refills, as some pairs hang for up to a week or more... but each group clearly closes in the plus... scary to live with.

philips:

It would look BOTH like a regular overstay with refills, as some pairs hang for up to a week or more... but each group clearly closes in the plus... scary to live with.

Yes, but any drawdown with topping up is proportional to profit! Plus if you don't wait to close a group, and open another one, the drawdown is compensated by the profit of the subsequent group.

Judging from the stack, it can be determined:

1. Absolutely all pairs are tied via USD.(??????????????)

2. The deals are opened at the same time in equal timeframes of quarter hours, so it follows that

a) either the Expert Advisor is on 15 min.

b) or owl scans data at intervals every 15 min. and makes a decision to enter the trade.

And makes them at the close of 15 min bar.

3. Closing not = 1/4 hour - under certain conditions, activation of trawl (not usual!) on aggregate positions of one group.

Alligator: Mathemat, did you show trades from different series on purpose?

How do you separate the series from each other? I, for example, by closing time. Or you can also do it by the opening time. In this case both criteria are appropriate.

What the hell difference does it make how much time has passed between trades?

zoritch:

it's all bullshit... and then a cad came along that nullified the bullshit.... six months is more or less a real indicator...

All this bullshit is bullshit because it doesn't look like Joker trading at all, and the comparison is inappropriate.

I realised - the discussion was irrelevant... erased it all and moved on... good luck...

zoritch:
I realised - the discussion was irrelevant... erased it all and moved on... good luck...

How far?

zoritch:

... associated press

Associated with who?

tara:
Associated with whom?

with the press

Good night.
Reason: