[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 38

Sdimm:

You may have listened to hooligans, never mind, their hormones have not overplayed. it was not invented in vain because it is associated with higher matter and has a definite force and direction, do not be confused with sex))).

I wrote about different false teachers, I don't listen to anyone (there is no need to).

Just stay with this nickname (laymen may think the hell )

emotraid:

Yeah... but it's not science, it's art, you get a full-body massage, it's so cool, I really recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it ))))))))))

I've got a bye and I'm going to bed, goodbye ... It's getting pretty depressing around here ((!)

science and art is the application of science.

Do you baptise children with laymen? Von mobilich chose a nickname for himself, he now sells Vertu or I named myself after a chip ))))))))) and it used to be - Tantric cup - it sounds!!! By the way, it's still showing up now)))))

Sdimm:
Do you baptise children with laymen ? Von mobile chose his nickname, he's selling Vertu or I named myself after a chip )))))))))
Worse, I've got a PAM!

Ishim:
I've got a pamm!

you're responsible, it's like with kids ))))

Sdimm:

you're a responsible person, it's like with children ))))
well, yeah ))

Ishim, where do we go to buy the eu...????

...or we'll hang around until Thursday in a sideways position...

lotos7:
Ishim, where do we go to buy on the yen...????
Bye bye time - bye everyone!

Ishim:
Bye-bye time - bye-bye, everyone!

Corn holds near current highs, wheat slightly down

The rise in grain quotations the week before last, which occurred due to investors' concerns over low corn stocks, as well as possible reduction in soybean crops, did not develop - wheat and corn, having rolled back from the current highs, continued to trade close to them.

Thus, after reaching $668.20 per 100 bushels, wheat rolled back to $636, and maize fell to $651 after the highs near $666 per 100 bushels, but continues to test the highs, though not as actively as before. Such weak activity is of course due to the Easter holidays, when many exchanges were not working.

Favourable weather for grains in the Great Plains area in the USA may lead to good harvests, which in turn will increase the export supply of American wheat on the market, so, unlike corn, its value managed to decrease and continues to be under pressure. For the moment, the demand for grains remains, but another USDA report could make a difference to the market dynamics.

Ishim:
Bye-bye time - bye-bye, everyone!
is this your goodbye prediction? ))))
Reason: