[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 417

I have a buy at 3124, but I don't think it's possible to close it this year)))

Bicus:
When will this fucking decline end?
I can't say for sure, but the situation in the EU is unstable. Margarita, has been talking about parity for a long time now.

strangerr:
I caught two moose with Robot for company.
Good job! There will be a fresh moose roast for the New Year table)))

chepikds:
I can't say for sure, but the situation in the EU is unstable. Margarita, she has been talking about parity for a long time.
Parity is parity, but the correction is already crying and not a small one, not like the last time it should be...

margaret:
Parity may be parity, but the correction is already crying and not a small one, not like the last time it should be...
Even bigger in time ;) Corridor of 50 points for about two weeks... Avalanche breakers)))) ah-ha-ha-ha

Took a while, but eventually worked it out https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136886/page305

Now it's time to rest. Best of luck to everyone and Happy New Year!!!

Margarita, I reckon if the 1.2980 resistance is broken through, the correction could last for 3 months or so:

PS. This is a madman's guess, don't take it seriously...

chepikds:

Margarita, I reckon if the 1.2980 resistance is broken, the correction could last for 3 months or so:

PS. This is a madman's guess, don't take it seriously...

A normal correction will be to the levels of 1.35-1.39, then it will be possible to go quietly to the parity

chepikds:
I can't say for sure, but the situation in the EU is unstable.
Is it great in the states?

Bicus:
And in the states it's a cakewalk?
The US dollar is a funded currency and until it is replaced as such, there will always be money in the dollar, even if things get bad in the US...
Reason: