[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 118

Apparently, the market thought the ECB would lower the rate to 0.75%, but all went according to forecast

Judging by Sarkozy's speech, no clarification is expected for tomorrow:

2011.12.08 15:11:24 *Sarkozy: We only have a couple of weeks to make decisions
2011.12.08 15:10:08 *French President Sarkozy: Europe has never been in so much danger

strangerr:

I don't know, I had a buy at 14.20 and entered.
Your volumes are showing something there, most likely a correction to the main move )))) I'm sick of it all, I mean back and forth ))))

strangerr:

I don't know, I had a buy at 14.20, so I went in.

There's still some room to move up, but not much at all.

margaret:

I, for one, didn't think they would reduce it to 0.75. It's just not realistic right now. I thought they would. Because there's no point in lowering it now. :)

dentraf:

There's still a bit of room to move up, though.

How much if you don't mind me asking?

Ugh, right. It's the other way around. The quid goes up, the chart goes down. The euro goes up - the chart goes up.

Only it is not quite clear why with negative news the euro went up?

emotraid:

how much if not a secret?

1,3440-1,3450

Is that sarkasi either a fool or an alarmist, or is he sneaking money for himself? Is Hitler back to life?

Bicus:

Ugh, right. It's the other way around. The quid goes up, the chart goes down. The euro goes up - the chart goes up.

Only it is not quite clear why with negative news the euro went up?

So they are driving the bulls to the slaughterhouse ))))))))

Bicus:

Ugh, right. It's the other way around. The quid goes up, the chart goes down. Euro goes up - chart goes up.

I thought you had a special USD/EUR pair. Why? It makes no difference in principle. :)
Reason: