Mechanisation of optimal parameter selection. Finding a common denominator. - page 17

Mischek:

deleted

Got it. Four hours out of my life...

Mischek:

cleaned up

Vulgarity is coupled with stupidity as well as greed.

Mischek:

cleaned up

Good night, everyone,

and you especially... don't drink too much.

And I'm out.... ))

Mischek:
I agree 100%. Can you define vulgarity?
You don't seem to have reached the level of a moron yet ...

tara:
You don't seem to have reached the stage of being a retard yet ...

Already an engineer?

;)

You can formulate a definition of stupidity while I run out for a vodka - I feel like ...

Mischek:

How good it was here without you, you can't imagine.

All gone.

"At times, engineers take an active part in political life, which is how Soviet engineers, for the most part, supported the democratic tendencies of the 1990s:

"God punished the distraught Soviet engineers and scientists who were willing to climb the walls of the Kremlin in 1989 in the name of Gavriil Popov and Elena Bonner's victory. Left with nothing, no job, no life as an educated person should, they cannot forgive their own stupidity and levity. What was it all for?"
"

That's froma"source"...

Hilarious.

;)

Sad, but in the name of what?

- If you care about your digestion, my good advice is don't talk about Bolshevism and medicine at lunch. And God forbid, don't read any Soviet newspapers before lunch.
- Um... There are no other newspapers.
- So don't read any. You know, I've made 30 observations in my clinic. What do you think? Patients who don't read newspapers feel great. Those that I specifically forced to read Pravda, they lost weight.
- Hm..." said the dragged man, turning pink with soup and wine.
- Not enough of that. Reduced knee reflexes, poor appetite, a depressed state of mind.

Well, - ran out, bought, drank...

Valenok quotes Bulgakov,

Suslov's namesake discusses the plight of engineers,

The Afghans are asleep.

tara:

Well, - ran out, bought, drank...

Valenok quotes Bulgakov,

Suslov's namesake discusses the plight of engineers,

The Afghans are asleep.

To understanding!

---

It's time for me to go boar, too.