Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 65

Vladimir Baskakov:
When do you have time to work, you're in every branch
This is my branch.

Реter Konow:
This is my job and my branch. I develop AI.
What's forex got to do with it?

Vladimir Baskakov:
What's forex got to do with it?
Forex has nothing to do with it. The main thing is to communicate with intelligent and educated programmers and developers))).

Реter Konow:
Forex - no way. The main thing is to communicate in an environment of intelligent and educated programmers and developers, with whom you can speak the same (Russian) language. That's what you need for professional and ideological growth).
With such people: ?
"Haveyou ever had the situation where you turn around quickly and the textures haven't had time to load? I haven't, because reality is emulated by very powerful servers that are in Chambol."

Реter Konow:
This is my work and my branch. Developing the AI.

What exactly is being done?

Vladimir Baskakov:
With these: ?
"Haveyou ever had the situation where you turn around quickly and the textures haven't had time to load? I haven't, because reality is emulated by very powerful servers that are in Chambol."
There are always a lot of smart people, they're just less active. )))

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

What exactly is being done?

While the global concept of the BR structure and AI functionality is being written. The NS is on the sidelines for now. I don't want to go down a well-trodden path.

Реter Konow:
While the global concept of BR structure and AI functionality is being written. The NS is on the sidelines for now. I don't want to go down a well-trodden path.

It's not an easy task :)

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

It's not an easy task :)

Tell me about it :-)

How is it supposed to be implemented?
Reason: