Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 955

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I see, you fool.

You've been around a long time and steadily. You're trying to teach everyone how to live. Either we communicate normally, or don't...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You've been around a long time and steadily. You're trying to teach everyone how to live. Either we communicate normally, or leave you alone...

You were talking normally, why did you start again about channels and mashka?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So we were having a normal conversation, why are we talking about channels and mash-ups again?

I was answering a question about channels. Scroll back.

SanSanych Fomenko:

package 'RKWard' is not available (for R version 3.5.0)

This is not a package at all. It's a separate application.

There is no need to rush to upgrade to 3.5.0. You have to wait at least until 3.5.1. There are dramatic changes in 3.5 which always cause problems.

Good luck

It's not a big deal:
There are sources and you can compile yourself, but in addition to msvc you have to put craft and besides that python, well, when you have python, which completely masks R, think, is it worth continuing fiddling, to get in the output only in the form of glucodrom of R)))

What are you talking about? What source code?

Another "expert" and admirer of Python. Stop talking nonsense.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I answered the question about channels. Scroll back.

I asked what's the point of supporting this concept with channels and mash-ups

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I asked what is the point of supporting this concept with channels and mash-ups

Ask the author who asked the question. He knows best.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Ask the author who asked the question. He knows best.

Yuriy Asaulenko2018.05.24 23:56 RU
Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I think that it is possible to take a regression channel with a range of 100, shift it on every bar and if the slope is greater/lower than X, then consider the area described by the channel a flat. What do you think?

(Almost the same, but only almost.) Draw your channel on the chart and you will see it.

Vladimir Perervenko:

What are you talking about? What source code?

Another "expert" and admirer of Python. Stop talking nonsense.

The source code is an important attribute of free, usually not very high quality, programs and they need to see and be able to read, otherwise they will talk you - "teacher".

I made an ensemble of 3 trees in the excel and it turned out that very few decisions are left on it (where the tree unanimously voted), as I understand it, each tree has worked well for his area, and on adjacent lies. Or are there other ideas, for example, that it's all noise?

The trees were done on different precursors.

Reason: