Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3479

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I've been messing with your stationary.

Bumped?

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Wrecked?

It's a quote from one of the greats, like he shouldn't live to see the result

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

It's a quote from someone great, like he shouldn't live to see the result

It's not to the author, I don't know the author either, it's just a question to everyone)))) And to you too)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

It's not to the author, don't know the author either, it's just a question for everyone)))) And to you too)

Well, I've stripped the nest, but not all the way to the nest.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Well, I cracked the nest, but not all the way through.

In terms of,,, stagger the stationarity, is to drive a series to noise, stagger is to kill or get rid of the process that causes the stationarity in the process measurements))))) And what are we chatting about)))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

In terms,, to stagger stationarity is to drive a series to noise, to stagger is to kill or get rid of the process that causes stationarity in the process dimensions)))) And what are we babbling about)))))

It's also applicable to a paradigm shift, when you bump someone's established viewpoint :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

It's also applicable to paradigm shifts when you bump someone's established point of view :)

The paradigm is not settled yet, you don't even need to bruise it, it changes more often than necessary)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

The paradigm hasn't settled yet, it doesn't even need to be bumped, it changes more often than it needs to)

Well, if you observe optimisers, they are starting to come out of their paradigm crisis of many years. For example, they never wrote about stationarity before, but now they write about it every word :) Though before that they were kicking and stomping their feet.
Later they will write that they always thought so themselves 😀

mytarmailS #:
Where did I say that validate repeats train???

That's exactly what I'm clarifying.

For you, who write in R, it is natural, but for others it does not even occur to you that training is performed on randomly selected strings.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

They'll write later that they always thought so themselves 😀

Everything takes time)))))

Reason: