Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2789

JeeyCi #:

))))) here comes the whole problem - you use the wrong examples, you read the wrong "articles" (instead of articles, you read crooked translations into your own stinking language)

Which one is that?

Ivan Butko #:

Which one is it?

Politics is off limits here. )))) Apparently some kind of Americanised dialect was meant))))

Sergey Golubev #:
Yes, I've already banned him - it doesn't help.
Yes, sometimes he makes posts off-topic, recalling Maxim's posts here in the thread.
But often - on-topic.
For now, just ignore ...

It helps, it's normal for understanding MO, in terms of deviations of statements) ))))

This is my assistant, please bear with me, just had a little too much to drink yesterday
Can't get over the offence of poking her in the face with her LSTM worldview.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
This is my assistant, please bear with me, just had a little too much to drink yesterday
Can't get over the offence of poking her in the face with her LSTM worldview.

Did you edit it yourself?)

elibrarius #:
If you're responsible for it, should you be banned?
You got in...?
Why ban me? The man is broadcasting his pain, let him express it. And then ban him

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Did you edit it yourself?)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Caught my eye, I think it even makes sense, if you take your mind off the video).

elibrarius #:
You should take your needs elsewhere.
The text is sometimes okay there, but no alternatives are offered. You need something other than criticism

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
There's sometimes okay on text, but no alternatives are offered. Need something other than criticism

Need time apparently))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Takes time apparently))))

Maybe at least one bright idea will slip through, it's already an accomplishment. There was some babbling about LSTM, then Agents. At the level of unconscious delirium so far. A set of words into a system is not formed yet.
Reason: