Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1398

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It is clear that you are the only one with normal tests. The rest are kindergarten, etc. You're not delusional by any chance, are you? No?

Did you ask that with a bow? Otherwise I won't answer.

As for normal tests, that includes me. The error of the model often means little, so I write.

and then, passive amorphous dialogue is not interesting to anyone, it does not lead to truth or development

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

so you don't have to plug anything in, and you don't have to go to any trouble.

Of course not! Pure pros.

I have all ML for MLP is 3 lines

auto dataset = csv::read_csv("dataset.csv");

auto ml = Mlp({ 2, 100, 10, 1 }, 0.01, 0.1, 200, new TanhActiv());

MLtest(ml, dataset, { 0,1 }, { 2 }, 0.7);

it should be clear from the parameters what they mean at MLP, atMLtest function the first two lists are column indices for dataset's inputs and outputs, and the last one is the proportion of lern and test partition

Grail:

Of course! Pure pros.

My whole MLP for MLP is 3 lines

auto dataset = csv::read_csv("dataset.csv");

auto ml = Mlp({ 2, 100, 10, 1 }, 0.01, 0.1, 200, new TanhActiv());

MLtest(ml, dataset, { 0,1 }, { 2 }, 0.7);

I know, I have a lot of logic in mql5, that's why it's better to do everything in the terminal

I'm not just training grids, but a lot of manipulations before and after

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's life.

Well, why don't you cut the crap? Maxim is the only one who knows what life is like. The rest haven't been near the market, haven't seen it at all, and can't count.) Well, they are just kids.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, I know, I have a lot of logic written in mql5, so it's preferable to do everything in the terminal

I am not just training grids, but a lot of manipulations before and after

you have to download the dll from the Algibian terminal all the same.

If you want to transfer the system to something else, you will have a lot of trouble, IMHO only orders should be sent to mql, everything else should be sent to plus or sysharp dlls

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, why don't you cut the crap? Maxim is the only one who knows what life is like. The rest have never been near the market, haven't seen it at all, and can't count.) Well, they're just kids.

Probabilities are summed up: error at the open + error at the close... you can certainly understand it. There are two mistakes per one trade.

Grail:

you still load an alglibian dll

the liba is ported by alglibov to mql, it comes as a standard part of the terminal

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Where is the nonsense? The probabilities are summed up - error at the opening + error at the closing... you can understand that. There are two mistakes per trade.

Do you think no one knows it but you?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do you suppose no one knows this but you?

I have a feeling that no one knows.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't feel like it.

I looked at the map and saw everything at once. Like a genius Zhukov. (Exactly, megalomania)).

Reason: