Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1372

elibrarius:
I saw Darch on R. I found a couple of bugs, described them in the comments. After a couple of weeks of silence this Darch turned out to be in the CRANa archive.
I asked the developer to fix and add some fixes, he did it. And then completely rolled back to the original version, erasing all the fixes. As a result, all modifications that I used were not available.
Conclusion - either do everything yourself, or use top products with very good support.
R, imho of course, is nothing more than a big dump of anything and everything. Maybe there are some diamonds there, but don't bother looking for them.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
R, imho of course, is nothing more than a big dump of everything and everything. Maybe there are diamonds there, but it's a shame to look for them).
If I'm not mistaken, then in python is the same dump and even more.

elibrarius:
If I'm not mistaken, python has the same dump and even more.

Wrong, that's what makes Py different from R

Mostly the big top libs are just

elibrarius:
If I'm not mistaken, Python has the same dump and even more.
The post with the opinion on R was deleted by the moderator. I think it's all clear.))
Six months working on Python - only positive impressions.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The post with an opinion about R was deleted by the moderator. I think everything is clear.))
Six months working on Python - only positive impressions.

What a short memory you have.

Your post contained profanity.

If you communicate obscenely, I will give you a birch broom with a season ticket for a month.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is a monitor brightness test - on my work computer the screen is black and I thought it was a joke, but then I saw the picture on my netbook...

I'm sick of color charts, this is gypsy, I want style

For those who strive for the complex but don't understand how beautiful the simple can be

And English, of course, as requested. No, I will not translate it yourself. In the video there is a link to the site where you can translate articles.

Sockets built into the terminal client are not started in the tester, only realtime

maybe vinapi sockets are worth a try

The author proposes NOT to choose the best model by any criteria, to combine MULTIPLE models. A package is offered for this purpose.

SanSanych Fomenko:
The author proposes NOT to choose the best model by any criteria, but to combine a LOT of models. A package is offered for this purpose.

I've been talking about this for months. But I don't provide any obscure formulas... What selection criterion is suggested there?

Reason: