Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1059

I regret starting this discussion

mytarmailS:

can you explain?

An exchange is a market. There is all the information - how many buys, how many sales, volumes, etc., etc. You can count what you want.

Forex is indicative quotations, established by a dealer or a supplier, depending on the conditions and the agreement. Relation of prices to sales - purchases is only indirect. Information is minimal, practically just price.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

An exchange is a market. There is all the information - how many buys, how many sales, volumes, etc., etc. You can count all you want.

This "all information" is dust...

Well, you downloaded this miserable table of all deals (tape) saw a big buy - the market, so there was a sale limit, and who is who, who is the crowd and who is the main man?

I see that you have never done it.

mytarmailS:

This "all information" is dust...

The transaction is always two-sided, any buy will be a sale and vice versa, well, you downloaded this miserable table of all the transactions (the tape) saw there a large purchase - the market, so it means that there was a sale of the limit, and who is who? Who is the crowd and who is the main man?

I see that you have never done it.

Neither have you.) You don't even know what we're talking about.) There's nothing else to talk about.

I don't care about the crowd. It's you with the crowd or against the crowd.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You never do either.)) You don't even know what we're talking about.) There's nothing else to talk about.

Well, neither do I.) That's why I substantiate my every thought with arguments that I can prove.

What a bunch of chatterboxes you are!!!! You've piled up a lot of pages. I guess the search goes on and on, but remember I almost sold my asset???? Remember......? And the price of the issue was so ridiculous, and at the same time my asset is growing and getting stronger :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

The exchange is a tinhorn:

Renat, just zeroed out the profit-loss in the transaction (per session), and the account is credited-withdrawn. This is not done by the exchange, but by another company. Why are you so afraid? They just make calculations, and nothing more.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Renat, it is only zeroed out profit-loss in the transaction (for the session), and the account is credited-withdrawn. It is not carried out by the exchange, but by another company. Why are you so afraid? They just make the calculations, and nothing more.

I'm not scared, because I have a strategy

at the end of the clearing all buy expensive and sell cheap ...

100% closed profit is less than the loss, because the price went by the law of the clearing company's accountants

the difference between the buyers and sellers equals the spread

I do not understand, what is there for the average person to catch, even with such an impressive portfolio of data for analysis?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not scared, because I have a strategy.

At the end of clearing, everyone buys expensive and sells cheap...

The difference between buyers and sellers equals the spread.

This is the beginning of trading, clearing has nothing to do with it. The accumulated bids in the cup are triggered.

(And then there's the auction - sometimes you can even make money on it.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This is the beginning of trading, clearing has nothing to do with it. The accumulated bids in the cup begin to work.

There is also an auction - sometimes you can even make a profit on it.)

I'm going to trade shares, at least I'm getting ready.

They say that without clearing and swap.

For example, I looked at GAZP for the last 5 years.

It is a good time for speculators)

I wish I had seen it earlier...

It's a sine wave.
Reason: