deposit % in signal subscription setting should not be limited to 95% but 105% - page 2

Longsen Chen:

I can do anything to avoid smaller thank 0.01 lots.

Actually I deposited 4.04 times to the signal. Gradually it became 4.0 times and then 3.9 times. I have to deposit more money to make up 4.04 times again. The root cause is 95% after careful thinking.

No the problem is not the 95%, is the slippage that causes your profits to be smaller than the signal's.

If you check your journal carefully, you will see that the copying ratio is getting smaller as you are copying more trades, due to slippage.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No the problem is not the 95%, is the slippage that causes your profits to be smaller than the signal's.

If you check your journal carefully, you will see that the copying ratio is getting smaller as you are copying more trades, due to slippage.

Actually I checked every detailed log, slippage existed but not so large, 95%*95%*95%*95%*.... makes the difference.

Longsen Chen:

Actually I checked every detailed log, slippage existed but not so large, 95%*95%*95%*95%*.... makes the difference.

It is that too.

Reason: