is it possible to develop EA for Futures contracts? - page 2

Yes you can make sure you find good data feed provider since futures are different from forex where data is provided for free by your broker

Rass:
Hi, I have recently started learning MQL5 language and all the tutorials are only focused on Forex market. I have been trading Futures contracts(manually) with <Deleted>. So, my question is If i keep learning Mql5 language, will I be able to develop EA for Futures market(with <Deleted>)? Thank you in advance.

Yes, it is very much possible. Learn the forex basics first then you can progress to coding Futures market which will require slight modification wrt symbols

It mainly depend on the futures brokers, not software, If futures broker support MT5, I believe it is possible.

Rass:
Hi, I have recently started learning MQL5 language and all the tutorials are only focused on Forex market. I have been trading Futures contracts(manually) with <Deleted>. So, my question is If i keep learning Mql5 language, will I be able to develop EA for Futures market(with <Deleted>)? Thank you in advance.

You can develop and code whatever you want once you have a good understanding of how the syntax works together with all the data structures. If you want to code Ea's for a specific market, make sure your broker offers it, then you can, yes, definitely

Reason: