About Seller Application Progress

Hi

Is there any  moderator here can help me out for my seller application progress? I requested to be a seller and sent all the requirement ID photo and it's been far more than 10 working days but still no reply from MQL5 yet.

Thank you!

There is no any moderator for the Market for the seller's status approval (Verified User status is provided in the automated mode).
You can read the following - 

How to Become a Seller - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5
How to Become a Seller - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform has an audience of millions traders. Become a Seller in the Market to access this audience through your products that are featured straight in the trading platform. In addition, all products are available online in the Market section of MQL5.community. How to Register as a Signal Provider If you want to offer your products...

Sergey Golubev:

There is no any moderator for the Market for the seller's status approval (Verified User status is provided in the automated mode).
You can read the following - 

Thanks for reply and information.

I did follow all the rules for applying to be seller. but the status showed "Waiting for approval" for log long time.

I left two comments asking for status under Seller Profile section but no reply.

I also left message to service desktop but got reply said that they do not deal with seller application things.

I don't know what else can I do ?

Thanks

Reason: