mt4 sort profiles

hi

i have more than 30 profiles saved and im using metatrader build 1090. why arent the profiles sorted in alphabetical order when choosing profile to use? it would be easier to pick profile if they were sorted for example alphabetically. now they seem to be in random order. is there some kind of sorting mechanism im not aware of?

They are in the order created, until you restart the terminal. Then they are alphabetical (except Default at the top.)

whroeder1:
They are in the order created, until you restart the terminal. Then they are alphabetical (except Default at the top.)

in my mt4 the profiles are in random order after restarts. i forgot to mention that im running metatrader 4 under wine in linux. however i doubt this is the problem, because everything else seems to work flawlessly.

rsejoo123:

in my mt4 the profiles are in random order after restarts. i forgot to mention that im running metatrader 4 under wine in linux. however i doubt this is the problem, because everything else seems to work flawlessly.

use a numbering system

updating wine 1.8.7 to a newer version fixed the problem. so it was wine problem in the end.

Reason: