Various - page 54

mladen:
Updated adaptive MACD (macd using Kaufman adaptive moving average in combination with some other ma to calculate MACD) : adaptive_macd_color_mtf-alerts_nmc.mq4 Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page10

Upgraded adaptive macd made to be more user friendly and some problems solved (weekly alerts) : adaptive_macd__mtf-alerts-arrows_2.mq4

Can alerts be added to this indicator ?

laguerre_rsi_variation_2.mq4

And

Can this indicator be changed to alert either on colour change or signal cross because it alerts on bouth for now.

rwma_smooth_rsx_inverse_fisher_transform__signal_line_alerts_mtf_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Hi Duke12, made it a stand alone version with alerts and arrows.

Mrtools

would please add onfirstbar and interplation

timmyhanke:

And

Can this indicator be changed to alert either on colour change or signal cross because it alerts on bouth for now.

Timmyhanke, added the alerts

timmyhanke:

And

And changed the Rwma smooth rsx to have the option for color change(slope change) and or signal cross.

talaate:
Mrtools would please add onfirstbar and interplation

Talaat E, added the onFirstBar option and interpolation.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the onFirstBar option and interpolation.

Thanks Mrtools

I also want favor from you.

You made some modifications for Mladen's indicator "Coppock curve" to be nmc and adding alerts and arrows as given her Coppock curve nrp alerts arrows.mq4,

I would appreciate if you may add MTF with interpolation and arrowonfirstbar and ShowHistogram as given in this indicator Coppock curve nmc.mq4.

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Thanks Mrtools

I also want favor from you.

You made some modifications for Mladen's indicator "Coppock curve" to be nmc and adding alerts and arrows as given her Coppock curve nrp alerts arrows.mq4,

I would appreciate if you may add MTF with interpolation and arrowonfirstbar and ShowHistogram as given in this indicator Coppock curve nmc.mq4.

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, added the options.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the options.

Thanks Mrtools, Great Job

mrtools:
Nbtrading added mtf.

Hi Mrtools

would you please add interpolation

Thanks

TMA ribbon filled_alerts mtf.mq4