Simple MTF Signals

I have been asked on occasion to make a G#MACD type of display using different indicators so i have updated the code and put together this basic list of indicators in a MTF display.

NOTE: All these indicators have been coded so that different setups of the same Display can been loaded onto the same chart without code conflict. For example the User could have a RSI 9 + RSI 18 + RSI 36 to show 3 RSI Displays on the same chart if desired.

The Force uses the Zero cross

The RSI uses the 50 level cross

The MAs uses a cross of 2 MAs if the 1st MA is set to 1 then the display shows a Price cross MA

The WPR uses the -50 cross

The CCI uses the Zero cross

The MACD has 2 options the User can use the MACD cross of the Zero level or the MACD cross the Signal for the trading signals.

The STOCH has 2 options the User can use the K Line cross of the 50 level or the K Line Cross of the D Line.

cci_signals.mq4

force_signals.mq4

ma_signals.mq4

macd_signals.mq4

Files:

Files:

A wonderful selection of indicators

thank you cja for your creativity & generosity

happy days

I also want to thank you for such a generous gift. You are amongst the top!

Great Indicators ... Great Coder

cja ... what else can I say. You're the one .. great giver

cja:
I have been asked on occasion to make a G#MACD type of display using different indicators so i have updated the code and put together this basic list of indicators in a MTF display.

NOTE: All these indicators have been coded so that different setups of the same Display can been loaded onto the same chart without code conflict. For example the User could have a RSI 9 + RSI 18 + RSI 36 to show 3 RSI Displays on the same chart if desired.

The Force uses the Zero cross

The RSI uses the 50 level cross

The MAs uses a cross of 2 MAs if the 1st MA is set to 1 then the display shows a Price cross MA

The WPR uses the -50 cross

The CCI uses the Zero cross

The MACD has 2 options the User can use the MACD cross of the Zero level or the MACD cross the Signal for the trading signals.

The STOCH has 2 options the User can use the K Line cross of the 50 level or the K Line Cross of the D Line.

cci_signals.mq4

force_signals.mq4

ma_signals.mq4

macd_signals.mq4

Thanks for the Great Work, Helps us a lot

Keep up the Good Work ..

Does anyone have an MTF 3ma cross with alert please?

Reason: