MACD indicator - page 11

........#@...*#.!!!.. no even comments on code ...- you can see it

...best/worst example of f*c up you can't find...unbelievable and outrageous....

S&C - what kind of respected itself establishment would hold/publish such crap...

LeaderMACD_.mq4 - according to Giorgos Siligardos (not S&C version)

Files:

may be you're not wrong and his great piece of work "LeaderMACD" is a masterpice, or may be i'm not wrong, and his "LeaderMACD" is cpomplete pice of trash...

you're not saying you would recommend to somebody to use that thing?

fxbs:
you're not saying you would recommend to somebody to use that thing?

Absolutely no. It was not a recommendation. Just I said that This guy is well known and is (was!) a great coder.

If I am not mistaken, Mistigry website is owned by the admin of (RIP) IBFX forum who is the coder we talk about.

FerruFx

Great! -since you memtioned it - than he should think he is a Great salesman (or retarded) himself to think he can push any junk which has nothing to do with the subject, some osma or whatever (even upside-down) and think: those who buying it so dumb - how they ever figure out the difference...

whatever he owes - he don't owes us - lets consider it Better Business Burro, BBB of forexcommunity

macd indicator

Dear friends:

Woudl you please upload a macd indicator, the default one in the mt4 has only one line.

default MACD has one line and one histogram.. do you want both of them in line?

assassin:
default MACD has one line and one histogram.. do you want both of them in line?

tk, i think it should have two line and one histogram

Reason: