Auto Trendline and Triangle Indicator - page 4

mladen

I wont tell any one but I think you got the colors up side down or something,

...may be bit too many ..?

if seriousely-everything straight: red down, green up

but what they do with it?

Yeah, the first version was like it Man, you were quick to download it (I changed it after 1/2 hour when posted)

cockeyedcowboy:
mladen I wont tell any one but I think you got the colors up side down or something,

mladen

I only looked at your screen shot it was upside down too, but I see you turned it arround. Was only trying to give you a time of it. And yes I look at all your code as one can learn from them. There is only a handful of people on this forum that I can say that about.

Keit

mladen:
Wouldn't call it an indicator, but, here you are

regards

mladen

how do we use this whatsoEVER indicator ?? in AUSSSIE--KIWI pair ??? (look quite interesting in 30M time frame)

more or less, it just tell you --- OOOH, if I bought it recently, see, how much I would be winning now

The "whatever" indicator is called the TRO_TREND_MAP. It is used to identify the trend. You can see how price has moved relative to each of the previous bars.

And you are actually charging (whoops, sorry, "accepting donations") for that?

It figures. :):):)

CodeMuncher:
The "whatever" indicator is called the TRO_TREND_MAP. It is used to identify the trend. You can see how price has moved relative to each of the previous bars.

cockeyedcowboy:
mladen I wont tell any one but I think you got the colors up side down or something,

i thought it was a joke : ((((((((((((

thought it's only me - but you guys have no sense of humofr whatsoever! too : (((((((((((

fxbs:
i thought it was a joke : (((((((((((( thought it's only me - but you guys have no sense of humofr whatsoever! too : (((((((((((

I too look at it as a joke, and was kidding around. May be my 'humofr' is too DRY!

Reason: